Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: None
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Blonde (long)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Don't know other than profile / She was a No Show after I drove over an hour to see her !!! Evidently this has become common practice of her to book appointments and not show !!!
Recommendation: No
  • Modda
  • 01-28-2013, 02:21 PM
This is a NC/NS, so moving it to Co-Ed

Wow quit crying about it maybe something came up
Wow quit crying about it maybe something came up Originally Posted by Aceysexyazz
Since she does this alot I don't think that excuse applies and if I drive a hr for a outcall with a verified member to Ncns me i would report it in the info share... I don't think he's wrong for this
  • Modda
  • 01-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Wow quit crying about it maybe something came up Originally Posted by Aceysexyazz
Hm...on what basis you are saying?
Hm...on what basis you are saying? Originally Posted by modda
Maybe she got bit by a poisonous raccoon or stung by a moth....things happen!
Maybe she got bit by a poisonous raccoon or stung by a moth....things happen! Originally Posted by Aceysexyazz
Yea, maybe they happen very infrequently, but it seems to happen to her quite often. There certainly seems to be a pattern of doing this with her.
This same type of situation happens to me all the time if I'm looking for a provider off BP. That is one of the reason's I'm here. I am hoping that the research and chance to communicate throum PM a few times will result in less frustration. At least there is a forum to express the frustration and others can make a more informed choice.
This same type of situation happens to me all the time if I'm looking for a provider off BP. That is one of the reason's I'm here. I am hoping that the research and chance to communicate throum PM a few times will result in less frustration. At least there is a forum to express the frustration and others can make a more informed choice. Originally Posted by jaxjags64109
I have said it time and time again bp is a tool just like this site... If you want few issues your best bet is a girl with consistent reviews. I'm on bp and don't ncns people you just got to know what to look for when doing research
Since she does this alot I don't think that excuse applies and if I drive a hr for a outcall with a verified member to Ncns me i would report it in the info share... I don't think he's wrong for this Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
I tend to agree with Bailey on this. She is known for ncns'ing. Shit happens but shit can be fixed. However with her track record Im not sure you will get your reason for it or an apology. Im sorry that happened to you babe and hopefully she will attempt to make it right with you.