Reviewing the hobbyist?

I notice that the hobbyist get to review the providers, but with the exception of alerts it does not appear that the providers get to review the hobbyist. Just wondering other's thoughts about this. Should hobbyist only be reviewed when it is something negative?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want a review indicating that I'm an old, fat, ugly, white dude, with small penis and no idea what to do with it, any more than any of the other studs frequented this board. I can see it already, "he is a little bigger around the middle that his pics but not BBM and not distracting for me."

I can't help but think it would be fun for the provider to learn that a hobbyist enjoys cunninglingus...and may be really good at it...you know CTCNQNS kinda guy, or just that the guy is normal doesn't want you to take a shit on him or anything (not that there is anything wrong with that), or that the hobbyist is nice, respectful, and has good hygiene and fucks like a beast.

This kind of review of the hobbyist could encourage good behavior on the hobbyist part and help make better connections between the provider and hobbyist resulting in a better experience for both.

I get the concept of the hobbyist being the customer while the provider is the seller of goods and that relationship should not be blurred, but I'm still curious about thoughts.
They have the powder room, and pm's to discuss these things.
Where's this "powder room"? I've heard it mentioned but I don't see it listed.
Chuck, you only see discussion boards listed that you have access to. On a provider's account, the Infoshare is visible, on a hobbyist's account with PA, the ML is visible.

Although the idea of reviewing men is intriguing, I don't see it ever happening, or ending well if something of the sort ever were implemented. Discretion being the #1 reason why any sort of review system wouldn't be feasible.

Honestly, the main priorities women are interested in knowing about a potential client is any information that would make him dangerous or undesirable to see. Punctuality, reliability, potentially dangerous behavior, hygiene or health issues, problems with how the donation is handled - you get the idea.

Every lady is different in how detailed she is when providing a reference, but the reference system can be viewed as being the provider equivalent of reviews. The reference system ensures that pertinent information is shared, but discreetly as opposed to broadcast in an open forum.
I did not know about the Powder Room. I'd like to hear from a provider about the extent of use and effectiveness of the powder room.

I have doubts that is has the same impact of a provider review. It is the socializing component of public praise/shaming that would seemingly be missing from the powder room but maybe I'm wrong.
I'm sure they already do.
Honestly, the main priorities women are interested in knowing about a potential client is any information that would make him dangerous or undesirable to see. Punctuality, reliability, potentially dangerous behavior, hygiene or health issues, problems with how the donation is handled - you get the idea.

Every lady is different in how detailed she is when providing a reference, but the reference system can be viewed as being the provider equivalent of reviews. The reference system ensures that pertinent information is shared, but discreetly as opposed to broadcast in an open forum. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Thanks for sharing this. I can't help but but smile a little from your response and all the ads I've read saying, "I love what I do, and so will you."

I realize the hobbyist/provider relationship is a business relationship but there is a shared connection between two humans which may include some shared intimacy (when it is good). We as hobbyist are very particular about what we want in a provider but based upon Sin's response we can be a near perfect hobbyist just by showing up presenting no danger of harm, having bathed recently and leaving some $$$. That is a lot of distinction between two people engaged in the same activity.
I did not know about the Powder Room. I'd like to hear from a provider about the extent of use and effectiveness of the powder room.

I have doubts that is has the same impact of a provider review. It is the socializing component of public praise/shaming that would seemingly be missing from the powder room but maybe I'm wrong. Originally Posted by jaxjags64109
well I really doubt that most provider's are worried about how good you are in the sack,and how big your cock is, as Staci said the're only concerned about how clean you are and how green your money is also if you are safe and not going to beat the crap out of them, besides I don't think you would enjoy having a provider you did't click with shaming you in a public forum like ECCIE
Thanks for sharing this. I can't help but but smile a little from your response and all the ads I've read saying, "I love what I do, and so will you."

I realize the hobbyist/provider relationship is a business relationship but there is a shared connection between two humans which may include some shared intimacy (when it is good). We as hobbyist are very particular about what we want in a provider but based upon Sin's response we can be a near perfect hobbyist just by showing up presenting no danger of harm, having bathed recently and leaving some $$$. That is a lot of distinction between two people engaged in the same activity. Originally Posted by jaxjags64109
Respect the gal, respect her menu, treat her right, have a decent wallet, do some research, expect all the same back in return....plus see her semi-regularly. And at the least, you should be having some fun...at the best both of you will enjoy a fun business relationship.

(and if you happen to have some exquisite green tea to share...and she also is a fan of the green tea, that works as well). Come on, I know there are folks on both sides of the equation that are smiling about that part, lol.

If she really is just into to the $$$ & of course her own safety, but you don't realize it, but are having fun, and staying grounded in reality, then she's a good marketer...and that's not a bad thing either.

Just don't over think it, lol
Our way of reviewing is through screening... Not to know how good someone is but for our safety. Sometimes hygiene or additude is discussed. So In a way we have our own review system

I have doubts that is has the same impact of a provider review. It is the socializing component of public praise/shaming that would seemingly be missing from the powder room but maybe I'm wrong. Originally Posted by jaxjags64109

A provider doesn't talk to hobbyists about the powder room, if they do, they lost access to it and lose the trust of others. Just like the hobbyists don't talk about the men's locker room to providers.

It has the same effectiveness of your locker room does.
I agree completely with all the comments so far. I am not trying to suggest this as an actual section of the forum. I just thought it was interesting to consider the concept and how different the perspectives are between provider and hobbyist.

I really don't think the providers really want the hobbyist to offer truly honest reviews of their skills any more that we has hobbyist would want.

In my opinion, a review that says a provider offers BBBJ is viewed as an endorsement of the provider's skills in providing oral pleasure. My guess is that this is not often accurate...again, my opinion, but very few women and even fewer providers have any idea how to suck a dick. Enthusiasm or willingness does not equal skill. As hobbyist we are so grateful to have BBBJ on the menu that we would not dare criticize the chef.
A provider doesn't talk to hobbyists about the powder room, if they do, they lost access to it and lose the trust of others. Just like the hobbyists don't talk about the men's locker room to providers.

It has the same effectiveness of your locker room does. Originally Posted by MsElena
I've not been to the locker room either...I'm gonna go check that out.
Hey jaxjags...good luck in your hobby journey...keep doing the right things. And trust me, you will find that there are some providers who have all sort of wonderful ideas and skills on how to suck your dick. And for my "non-fans", that is meant as nothing more than a compliment to those providers who can. As well as encouragement to jaxjags, LOL.

And not flaming Ms Elena's post....especially on the majority of providers not talking about powder room.

But as far as hobbist not talking about men's locker room...I'll semi-jokingly suggest that the same level of privacy does not work about the guys not talking about the M/L
Our way of reviewing is through screening... Not to know how good someone is but for our safety. Sometimes hygiene or additude is discussed. So In a way we have our own review system Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
I do not necessarily mean just how good the hobbyist is at sex acts...I would guess that most hobbyist are not trying to necessarily perform at their highest level. After all the payment is for the hobbyist's pleasure.

I do try to pleasure the provider, often a waste of time, and done selfishly... more for my pleasure than hers (I try to bring the provider to orgasm, she cums or fakes it well enough to fool me and that feeds my male ego=good session...for me ... and maybe the provider too).

It is the other things that I would have thought were more important to the provider. I have had 4-5 different providers tell me they were glad that I was "normal." When asked what that meant I was told that it was because I did not want them to put any fruits, vegetables, etc in their pussy and I actually wanted to fuck and not just watch them take a shit or whatever. Now I am not passing any judgement on anyone here but obviously some providers to have traits they prefer in hobbyist beyond any sexual prowess.