country girl tori...

so does anyone want to clue me in on how to get a date with her? i cant even get a pm answered. lol thats just my luck in the game though
She has responded to all of my emails, but I was also almost the first guy from here she saw (she ended having to cancel, not a big deal with how she handled it). She says she doesnt see many people which I believe from trying to reschedule her. I like short notice and she seems to need about a days notice.

She is a hot little thing and the flavor of the month right now so if she is limiting the number of guys she will see it is going to be hard to meet her. It sounds like she is worth the wait though.
Must not have enough history on here for her. She is probably plenty busy enough with guys having years of history and many recent reviews.
She has always returned my PMs me very quickly, often in minutes. But I haven't heard from her for a couple of days. Maybe she is away from the computer.
i think you may be right. and thanks for the info bigryan
This reminds me of a girl in DC several years ago. She was known to be a tiger between the sheets but was next to impossible to get hold of. Her voicemail box way almost always full; if you did get through and left a message you would likely not get a callback. I saw her twice but both times I got lucky enough to actually get her as she answered the phone. If she answered, you would likely be able to book.

It turns out although she was extremely high in demand, she was also ultra low volume. She might see one guy a day, and then only two or three times a week - if she wasn't busy in her personal life. Again, she was worth the wait but man did you have to practice patience and persistence.
I actually got grounded by mother nature unexpectedly, something that isn't supposed to happen due to the BC I am on but yet it did anyways. I actually cancelled most of my appointments for late last week and am just now getting back around to the computer and answering messages.

If I haven't gotten to yours yet I promise I will but will probably not be seeing anyone again until Tuesday or Wednesday.

so does anyone want to clue me in on how to get a date with her? i cant even get a pm answered. lol thats just my luck in the game though Originally Posted by TexasT05
hehe .. how did you knwo I was a tiger between the sheets once you get me to open up?

I do try to be easy to get ahold of but I do have a personal life that occasionally takes alot of my time. I have 3 kids and also a very large family and although I enjoy sex and I love this job and take it very seriously I do limit the number of appointments I make per week. I always try to respond though even if it has to be a disappointing no, I admit I miss a couple here and there but I do try.

So now the question is , how did you find out so much about me? Are you spying on me ... lol

This reminds me of a girl in DC several years ago. She was known to be a tiger between the sheets but was next to impossible to get hold of. Her voicemail box way almost always full; if you did get through and left a message you would likely not get a callback. I saw her twice but both times I got lucky enough to actually get her as she answered the phone. If she answered, you would likely be able to book.

It turns out although she was extremely high in demand, she was also ultra low volume. She might see one guy a day, and then only two or three times a week - if she wasn't busy in her personal life. Again, she was worth the wait but man did you have to practice patience and persistence. Originally Posted by bikebryan