Had a great time in KC...

Well guys its time for me to leave and take care of few family things back home.
Im leaving KC tomorrow noon. All the years I been in KC I wanna say thank you to my old and new friends .I will not be coming back anytime soon. Ill miss all you guys.
Play safe and have fun guys.
Well guys its time for me to leave and take care of few family things back home.
Im leaving KC tomorrow noon. All the years I been in KC I wanna say thank you to my old and new friends .I will not be coming back anytime soon. Ill miss all you guys.
Play safe and have fun guys. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
take care kaylen be safe
Thanks BD. It was nice getting to know you.
take care kaylen be safe Originally Posted by BigDeal
You'll be missed, Kaylen! Take care of yourself! Who am I going to get to drink pitchers of margaritas with
Whaaa!?

Awe man.

You will be missed.

I wish you luck, love, & happiness.

Be safe
Take care girl! And enjoy your time with family.
Ill miss ya for sure. You been a great friend to me the past few years.
Im sure you will find a great girl in KC to drink those pitchers of margaritas with you. xoxo
You'll be missed, Kaylen! Take care of yourself! Who am I going to get to drink pitchers of margaritas with Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
Thanks babe.. It was great knowing you babe for sure.
Whaaa!?

Awe man.

You will be missed.

I wish you luck, love, & happiness.

Be safe Originally Posted by BobsAlias
Take care! You will be missed, I DO hope you are wrong, and that you WILL be back.
We'll see her next week. Lol.

Have fun out east.
Yeah we will see..smh
We'll see her next week. Lol.

Have fun out east. Originally Posted by royamcr
Only 7 reviews from the big 300.
I wish I hit 300 but ill will not happened ..
Only 7 reviews from the big 300. Originally Posted by royamcr
Sad to hear you're leaving. Hope you come back to visit sometime. Thanks for being so awesome over the years. Best!
best to ya babe!