Here kitty, kitty.......

Kat is bored and overwhelmed by grad school......who wants to distract me before the holiday madness starts? Hit me up, if there's interest enough I'll post an add and get some dates going!
Kat
Kat, it might help if you stated where you are or where you're comtemplating visiting [city, state] so folks can decide whether it's worth it to reply that they might be interested.
Maybe you should just place your ad as that's basically what this is.
All of my KC, MO people know I come out from Albuquerque. And, I've checked with the mods many times, just asking about interest in a Potential future visit is not an ad. But, thanks for your helpful interest.
Kat
I see ladies do "should I visit?" threads all the time without placing an ad (usually doing it a day or 2 before placing their ad anyways but I digress).
Best of luck to you Kathatrine.
I kinda thought a profile email hot key and web site that includes "Katherine in New Mexico" and a 505 area code was somewhat indicative of the inquiry, but what do I know. I also thought Madea was a guy dressed up as a woman.
All of my KC, MO people know I come out from Albuquerque. And, I've checked with the mods many times, just asking about interest in a Potential future visit is not an ad. But, thanks for your helpful interest.
Kat Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
well maybe the kc mo folks who know you know that you travel from ABQ.
but newer members and visiting hobbyists [like me] might not know that.
plus i'm lazy and dont want to do much research if i know it'll end in a dead-end.

I kinda thought a profile email hot key and web site that includes "Katherine in New Mexico" and a 505 area code was somewhat indicative of the inquiry, but what do I know. I also thought Madea was a guy dressed up as a woman. Originally Posted by bartipero
he tarea code might be a clue, but some folks have a ph# w/ an area code that's not the same as the one they're currently in.

all i'm saying is it would be very easy to include that info in posts so that some people dont have to ask the "obvious" questions - like where are you, when you will be here?
well maybe the kc mo folks who know you know that you travel from ABQ.
but newer members and visiting hobbyists [like me] might not know that.
plus i'm lazy and dont want to do much research if i know it'll end in a dead-end.

he tarea code might be a clue, but some folks have a ph# w/ an area code that's not the same as the one they're currently in.

all i'm saying is it would be very easy to include that info in posts so that some people dont have to ask the "obvious" questions - like where are you, when you will be here? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I happen to be a kc guy who has had the pleasure and no I don't live in "mo"...LOL

I'll do some research for you...Kat is very cool and a BANGIN good time...hopefully any "newer members" and "visiting hobbyists" will understand that what she is saying is...figure it out...it ain't all that hard....and if I were to write a review, it would end with a YES....
I'll do some research for you...Kat is very cool and a BANGIN good time...hopefully any "newer members" and "visiting hobbyists" will understand that what she is saying is...figure it out...it ain't all that hard....and if I were to write a review, it would end with a YES.... Originally Posted by malwoody
Boy, ain't that the truth! Kat is one of the most fun times I've had in the hobby.

Kat - if you decide to make a stop in Wichita, I'm in!