O Lindsay

I thought this was worth mentioning. I don't know whether other guys are having this issue.

She responded to my post about My Birthday and all. She provided her number and I called her a couple days before appt. and then I called an hour or so before appt. and she canceled.

Normally in this situation with a provider I haven't seen before I wouldn't grant a second chance to but I did much to the dismay of others opinions of her and this type of issue.

Second attempt two hours before appt. text canceling.

Third Attempt two day later no call no show or no response.

I felt it necessary to post this as she has all these wonderful reviews which now seem suspect.
Lindsay is usually pretty reliable from what I've heard. I personally think this should have been discussed in the men's locker room; in private. Maybe she got a bad vibe or maybe the lady that schedules her sessions got appointments mixed up. Who knows....I'm sorry y'all didn't connect, but give her the benefit of the doubt, she's a sweet girl!
What's interesting to me Gemma is that she responded to my post here. I did not seek her out. You would think she would have been more motivated than me because I didn't know who she was until she contacted me.
I think there has been far more positive about Lindsay then negative.....I think she deserves a pass.....bad vibe, bad day, don't know......but she's been dependable on this board.
  • Modda
  • 11-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Moved from alerts to co-ed
I don't know Lindsay's reasoning, but I agree with Gemma. OLindsay has a great reputation for being reliable. I am sure there is an explanation of some sort.
I had a cancelation with her also, but she had a good reason. I rebooked later and she was SOOO worth it to me.
Yes MoBully but did it take 3 attempts to see her?
I think canceling is bullshit. Don't commit if you aren't going to follow through. Once, maybe. But twice is pathetic and three times is you just fucked up bad enough to get blown off for several months before another attempt is made, if any.
She also has to schedule around her husband and kids. SO's and family always take precedence over everything. Please keep that in mind sweetie.
She also has to schedule around her husband and kids. SO's and family always take precedence over everything. Please keep that in mind sweetie. Originally Posted by Gemma34
I agree with you Gemma. SO's and family always takes precedence. I think it just has to be determined as to when a client draws the line. After being cancelled on three times, if I were a client, I would give things time to blow over and try again later. This is certainly a very personal matter, but at the same time, it's a business, and I think it looks bad upon a provider to cancel over and over and over again. Canceling shouldn't be a thing of the "norm." It should be something that happens on a very rare occasion.

What are your views?
in the men's locker room; in private. Originally Posted by Gemma34

He couldn't post in the mens coed lounge anyway as he does not have access.
Ive learned to give a provider at least 24-48 hrs to get back with me regarding her canceling or ncns before I post anything about it....in an effort to let her somehow make it up or explain.....but if it is true she bailed on you 3x then "Lucy has some explainin to do"

You will probrably hear from her now....maybe
My views: Lindsay is a sweetheart and rarely cancels on clients, especially ones she's contacted. Something personal has prohibited her from keeping this appointment. Let's hear her side before we judge.
Big Deal my birthday was on October 18th this has been over a week period of time. I gave careful thought before I started this thread.