2014 Verified Cum Dump Stations or BP talent?

• BLM69
  • 01-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Let's get a 2014 list going, Only post verified visits, meaning you visited already.
The Trailerpark Queen, (817) 212-9727.
  • BLM69
  • 01-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Certified dump station is Diamond, AA about 150 in her 30s, she loves cum in her mouth/face and always gives the boys attention 50 for quick or bng, near 635/30 near galrland 469-243-4653
Why don't you ask for this to be moved to the private Men's Lounge Forum-

When I hear 'cum dump' I think of someone who allows BBFS creampies in sessions and that doesn't appeal to me or need to be out in a open Coed Forum where Ladies can dissect, process and make judgements about other ladies who are named or Dudes that may have named someone. Even ladies who are CIM OR COB Cum Dumps may suffer backlash from people who make judgements, but this is my opinion. I just think you'd get more responses if this was Men's Private .
Certified dump station is Diamond, AA about 150 in her 30s, she loves cum in her mouth/face and always gives the boys attention 50 for quick or bng, near 635/30 near galrland 469-243-4653 Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I've searched .. Any pics of her available?
No, has been asked before... She is not bad.... I have asked to post her pics and she tells me no.
This thread needs more life!
The Trailerpark Queen, (817) 212-9727. Originally Posted by catbanger
Are you referring to Casey? Is she still active?
  • BLM69
  • 01-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Why don't you ask for this to be moved to the private Men's Lounge Forum-

When I hear 'cum dump' I think of someone who allows BBFS creampies in sessions and that doesn't appeal to me or need to be out in a open Coed Forum where Ladies can dissect, process and make judgements about other ladies who are named or Dudes that may have named someone. Even ladies who are CIM OR COB Cum Dumps may suffer backlash from people who make judgements, but this is my opinion. I just think you'd get more responses if this was Men's Private . Originally Posted by ManSlut
cum dump doesn't mean bbfs to me, I should of used a different title to avoid confusion. I will think of another title and ask the mods to change "cum dump station" for something else.
Are you referring to Casey? Is she still active? Originally Posted by RicketyCricket
Still active? Just a few more payments and she'll own the ho tel.
Still active? Just a few more payments and she'll own the ho tel. Originally Posted by catbanger
Holy shit that made me laugh
Whackadoo.
BubblesDFW will let you dump it wherever you want
Link please
I don't think BubblesDFW fits the requirements of this thread as her hourly rate is $300. I believe this thread is for us hobbyists who are a little more economical and less about quality. BLM - thanks for putting this out there. Anymore like Diamond in the Rockwall / Mesquite area?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1408