Adult stores

Anybody out there ever been to one of this places such as lido off of 35.. Just curious about what you may find there. I've heard some stories and wanting to go I just want to know what I might expect. Thanks
I wonder if those stores have glory holes between certain booths.

Link to the store or map please Diznutz?
Anybody out there ever been to one of this places such as lido off of 35.. Just curious about what you may find there. I've heard some stories and wanting to go I just want to know what I might expect. Thanks Originally Posted by Diznutz
Haven't been to Lidos in over year but I believe Thu, Fri, Sat or couples night and usually you will see most action. When I would go in the past it would be hit or miss- it's more catered to swingers. There were no glory holes that I know of- basically private viewing rooms with a couch and a movie theater.
  • vin
  • 03-06-2014, 07:05 AM
Lido is fun but like wellendowed said its hit or miss but when it's a hit its a blast lots of swinger wives some drunk strippers and some working girls but they try to run them off . I like to go during the day you just never know what's going to happen
Glory holes ?? If lidos don't provide which other ones might? Am still looking for my first glory hole adventure
I'm with diznuts. Any intel on somewhere that has glory holes. It would be fun to try that out.
Currently trying to set up with my atf a gloryhole...should I put yall in the hat if I can get it aetup with her? She very gifted orally.
Sounds like a good time to me. Id definitely be in
yes please pm me
Currently trying to set up with my atf a gloryhole...should I put yall in the hat if I can get it aetup with her? She very gifted orally. Originally Posted by citizen33
Citizen33, I am definitely interested. PM me.
Glory hole in the bookstore where 20 and 30 meet west of ft worth
Make sure it's not serviced by the "wrong persuasion" which happened to a friend of mine.
Fucked up his head for quite a while. Unless you're into this type of thing.
I'm certainly not!
Go at your own risk!
  • Rio
  • 03-11-2014, 01:16 PM
Always bring a flash light so you can see who's on the other side.
My wife and I have been to the Lido many times. We use to go most every Saturday night but haven't been in awhile. No glory holes though. We may need to go back.
Agreed. A crazy hit or miss.