User ID: -
Date: 5/1
Name: Rosie
Phone: 361-426-2090
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Corpus Christi
State: Texas
Address: Just off of Highway 37 about 10-15 minutes outside of SPID.
Activities: Bbbj, Dato, daty, mpcfs (k9, cg, mish)
Hair Length and Color: Black and down to shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’5” and very thin with an ass that is perfect for me and some nice smaller titties. She also has a clean shaven and nice looking pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve been very curious about her. Great info and review!
You must be one of the few because 3 of the activities you posted involving bare cuniligus are an absolute “No”.
I agree with cazper. I’ve seen her twice and it’s just K9 and CBJ. Good for quick stop and release.
I used to visit her several times a month for a year and a half, after a while she gave me BBBJ all the time, didnt even have to ask. (We've made have a dozen home videos to prove it) But yeah, shes mostly a K9 kinda girl. Very talkative but fun to be with under the sheets.
I messaged her and mentioned this place & she went off in the text about how the activity described Grossest thing ever. Lol I just left it on read. Still got the texts too.
  • dxdxd
  • 05-12-2023, 10:08 PM
The more you see her the better she gets. But mainly a great K9 kinda girl. Quiet a few home movies too. Downside is the frequent cashapp request.
The more you see her the better she gets. But mainly a great K9 kinda girl. Quiet a few home movies too. Downside is the frequent cashapp request. Originally Posted by dxdxd
Cashapp request?
  • Mokoa
  • 07-02-2023, 01:01 PM
Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days.

Closed.