info of KA

Anyone heard from Kristineadoreable? Was on ec had a visit now gone? Will poat review. Old surfaced on bp with different number then old nimber again. Wondering if a handlwe ia involved or?
that chick's flakier than a pastry
She closed her account a few days ago, saying she was out of this.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=275123
Good for her.
Been I n touch with ka from original # 560 but a little skeptical bc off all the leo stuff when u google her. Any thoughts? Don't know any of her past other than good reviews for the most part. A rumor was that a family member of hers was a lep and caught upwith her then forced her out? Keeping it safe.
Chica can u share any info? Stay away or ?
Hes not going to give you any pointers. Either meet up or don't, up to you. If she is out, I hope she stays out.
why bother with all the drama that seems to follow at her heels???
Chica can u share any info? Stay away or ? Originally Posted by constructioncommerce
Nope

Hes not going to give you any pointers. Either meet up or don't, up to you. If she is out, I hope she stays out. Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
Yep

why bother with all the drama that seems to follow at her heels??? Originally Posted by 57fubar
Yep
Your right. Thanks for making it easy. Why even bother..

What about the new outcall asian on bp? NEVER seen that beforw and might toftt here. Any comments or tips here? Ty and always appreciated.