Question I have a bucket list

New In the game saw a provider now want to try ts anyone have someone they can recommend
I've got man boobs and a stick, but limit my meetings to the ladies.
Dude that's nasty, boys in wigs, stick with the pussy!!!
  • iggy
  • 04-29-2016, 02:38 PM
Try

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=315570 Originally Posted by iggy
LMFAO
  • iggy
  • 05-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Not my thing . no interest what so ever. Saw ad title it on Bk Pg today.

Iggy

============================== ============================== ===

Sexy TS✨Bombshell here Now ������** HOT XOTiC PLAYMATE ♥Luv to KISS. *•★•The Real GoRgEoUs 10in diva - 23

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...hot-xotic-play

check it out.
Wait a while and Catlin Jenner will be posing nude in Sports Illustrated... Maybe the he-she will start hooking after...SMFH
I must comment on this guys. If I could find a chic with a d^*k that don't want to stick it in men like Catlin Jenner, I would feel I have won the lottery. I think the girl that used to do my hair was packing a happy piece. I was not interested in shim... Something was just not right. Maybe the size 13 heels?? Must say, the shampooing was fun. Had some nice fun bags
My past career was in a high security field that required an FBI background check and constant updates to it along with a comprehensive psych screening...We had a shim that got hired there and I nick named it T.N.T...Tits & testicles...Ya think someone might have missed on the resume it served on a nuclear sub in 1974 and now is a woman??? It not only made it through the resume screening, it made it through the MMPI and the sit down visit with the shrink...Fuck me running, I will never understand that!!!
There is some very sexy ts out there so I'm sure I will find the right one so I can check in off my list don't most of you have a list
Yeah my ball bag list is to visit every ML Ball Park
I've got a list. But a chick with a stick sure as hell ain't on it. My first ex-wife was close enough, TYVM.
I've got a list. But a chick with a stick sure as hell ain't on it. My first ex-wife was close enough, TYVM. Originally Posted by 57fubar
I will second the first part of your comment and laughing my ass off on the ex wife part...
Make sure her tuck game is strong! Have fun!
Every few weeks Acadia Veneer and even less frequently Jessica Hots come around. Both well known xxx stars.