east Lancaster

Be careful, few jail baits are working the area east of beach.
  • Zep
  • 02-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Where is east Lancaster?
runs West to East of I-35W in Fort Worth and just south of I-30.
Just to clarify, Do you mean really Jail Baits or Decoys?
  • Zep
  • 02-11-2011, 03:26 PM
That's a long ways to drive from Plano but might be worth checking out if I'm ever in the area.
By "jail bait", do you mean not yet 18 or not real hookers?
  • Bosco
  • 02-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Either way, I wouldn't want to find out.
  • Logan
  • 02-13-2011, 09:58 AM
Be careful, few jail baits are working the area east of beach. Originally Posted by ftwjoe
It happens from time to time and nothing new for that area. Unless you have checked their ID's and ran a background check, you really have no idea how old any of the working girls are in that part of town or anywhere else (i.e., internet girlz, dancer, etc.) for that matter....just one of the riskz of the hobby...
I grew up in that area and there was a time when you would see a SW on Lancaster day and night. A year or so back the FWPD bought and converted the old Stripling/Cox bldg at the corner of Ayers and Lancaster into a crime lab/property room. Add the East Division Precinct a few miles further east and you got LEO traveling back and forth from Downtown to just about loop 820 day and night.
  • mar6
  • 02-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Gimmeallten- when you are ready to share, let us know . . .

Be careful, few jail baits are working the area east of beach. Originally Posted by ftwjoe
repling to the thread starters quote. I assume he meant young teen sw's.

Yes I will mar6, give you a shout when I know more.
Hmmm...

repling to the thread starters quote. I assume he meant young teen sw's.

Yes I will mar6, give you a shout when I know more. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
Yes teen sw. Kinda makes you cringe.
Yes sir Tony. That has always been a good spot. I grew up in Poly. Part of the Poly Crew at one time. Loved the area back then. Totally different now days.
Nothing is private as my hobbist's brother told me one time