Hook up app survey

Obviously how effective this might be is dependent on what kinda game you have but just wondering what kinda experiences others have had. Tinder. Bumble, Badoo.. feel like I've tried them all and yes ladies I see y'all on there too so it's not just civilian chicks using these.. but civilian chicks are so flakey, ha!!
but civilian chicks are so flakey, ha!! Originally Posted by Clingus
You must not hobby that much in Houston. Hookers are just as flakey. Ever heard of NSNC?
There is nothing I loath more in this business then attempting to find a client on a site set up for the civilian world.

All the games in the beginning and beating around the bush, then the God awful negotiating begins. It's just too much.

Edit: I have quite a few friends that do this, they swear they are not hookers because it's a dating site, but still refuse to meet without being given money or a gift.

I can tell you, they work wayyyyyyyy harder then me from the beginning to end. My friends will brag, he gave me $200/ $300 dollars and we only had sex for 5 minutes, yeah well how about the hours you spent communicating with him before the date, the time you spent with him on the date and the time you'll have to spend communicating with him days and days after the date?

So yeah you got $300 bucks but after all the time you've spent with him you are lucky if you cash out at 25 bucks an hour.
I go way back to ASPD, Horndogs and Zoro's list so Mr WW, I've done my share of hobbying. The flakiness of providers, the ncns, and misrepresentations were contributors to it losing its appeal over time. I also had a great fwb for about 8 years that fell apart because emotions and expectations reared their ugly head. She drove herself way out to the "crazy" side of the "Hot-Crazy Matrix". The thought of getting back into this compared to how great the fwb was for so long drove me to seek another fwb relationship and started looking into all the dating sites and hookup apps. I'm coming to the conclusion a true fwb like I had was probly once in a lifetime. Like Brook said, the amount of work required takes the fun out of things. I dont mind helping someone financially but no one on any sugar daddy sites I've come across seems capable of even faking friendship and openly project it's all about the $ to them. It's so much easier and cheaper, to make an appt with a reputable provider. But the chase can be so entertaining!!