For Klovve

Someone posted this in the ML. Was suggested to take to co-ed but since op didn't... Thought Kelli would get a kick out of it.

(staff edit; no posting of premium content here; ztonk)
Someone posted this in the ML. Was suggested to take to co-ed but since op didn't... Thought Kelli would get a kick out of it. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Re-posting of Mens Locker Room Content of any kind is a direct violation of Board Policy......

Innocent enough picture had you just posted it...... WITHOUT mentioning where it came from

but now she knows there is a conversation of SOME sorts about her happening some where.....

Simply UnCool....

MODs? Tell the man what he just won!
And now she's gonna go BatShit Crazy (Ya Know I love Ya Kelli!) wondering what the heck Staff just edited out of there....
Wow. That was anal. Why didn't mod just edit my text of where it came from.
Wow. That was anal. Why didn't mod just edit my text of where it came from. Originally Posted by txAustin202
because your text was not the content you copied to CoED.... He has no right to edit your post.... Just the content..... your text, alone, is harmless....

Well ,,,, maybe not harmless.... cause Kelli has a reason to get upset now...

None of us get to decide what can and can't be shared in CoEd...

You took it upon yourself to make a decision that it was OK..... As easily as YOU justified it to yourself..... It might have made perfect sense for someone else to take other content they deemed appropriate....
I didn't justify anything to myself because I didn't think for 1 second that it might not be allowed because the item that was removed is not ML originated content. That content came from somewhere else. I didn't disclose any conversations.
  • Vyt
  • 09-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Doesn't matter.

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
Note the bolded.

And yes the content involved may have been (and in fact was) perfectly innocent in and of itself, once we start giving out passes for "perfectly innocent", then people can justifiably ask what other reasons people get passes for.
Doesn't matter.

Note the bolded.

And yes the content involved may have been (and in fact was) perfectly innocent in and of itself, once we start giving out passes for "perfectly innocent", then people can justifiably ask what other reasons people get passes for. Originally Posted by Vyt
Will he be banned?

sixx
  • FSCOB
  • 09-01-2011, 08:20 PM
I just love the term "perfectly innocent" used on this board!
Kinda like the shawshank redemption everyone here is innocent...
Will he be banned?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Isn't the ban part optional? And the real prize a loss of Premium Access for some period of time followed by the need to re-earn/rebuy it?

I wouldn't ban the guy.....
I was the one who suggested it go to coed....original poster however was the only one who could make that call under the TOS
What is going on here?
  • Booth
  • 09-02-2011, 08:09 AM
No biggie. Just someone breaking the rules in order to score brownie points.
Look at the other thread that I created for you Kelli.