Agencies... the Good, The Bad The Ugly!

Let’s face it, Agencies exist. Some Good, some Bad and some Ugly. Here is a run down...

THE GOOD

Some providers want to focus only on the business at hand. They might have busy schedules or not want to deal with the tire kickers, screening, etc. In this case an agency can be very helpful. Some of these agencies help new providers get started before they decide to go Indy while other providers choose to stay. Normally the rates are slightly higher as would be expected because there is a middle man.

THE BAD

These are the agencies that recruit girls and claim ownership. They expect / demand the girls stay with them or get out of the business. They demand the girls see 6-10 guys per day if the business is there! They don't screen. If the girl tries to leave they harass her and demand hundreds of dollars for an hour’s work of setting up an email address and ECCIE account. I have had providers tell me agencies demanded $800-$1200 for this effort. These agencies take as much as 50% of the collected fees.

THE UGLY

These are the data collectors. They collect info on both providers and hobbyists. They will list a hobbyist on NBL at the drop of a hat. They run blackmail and extortion schemes. They get personal information on the providers and threaten to out them if they don't walk the line. They get them hooked on bad habits. They get fake handles and post fake reviews. The girls get threatened with violence and some get beaten. Girls are forced to do what they normally might not be willing to do. Many of these girls are advertised as Indy when in fact they are not.

The concept of an agency in itself is a good thing. Those that choose to participate make it what it is. But like everything in this world, there are a few bad ones out there that make us all have to be very careful. The moment a provider is represented as INDY and is NOT that’s a BIG red flag. Rest assured that’s NOT a good agency. Now the question is are they part of the BAD or the UGLY!

While I believe you're speaking of two agencies in particular , I don't think all are bad . All providers collect a certain amount of data , otherwise you wouldn't get emails and text . I don't believe that Marley or Neko are keeping providers working for them with violence . Does that kind of thing happen , sure , you hear about the willingness of certain agencies to out providers if they try and leave . But I think you might be giving the impression that all agencies conduct business in this fashion .
While I believe you're speaking of two agencies in particular , I don't think all are bad . All providers collect a certain amount of data , otherwise you wouldn't get emails and text . I don't believe that Marley or Neko are keeping providers working for them with violence . Does that kind of thing happen , sure , you hear about the willingness of certain agencies to out providers if they try and leave . But I think you might be giving the impression that all agencies conduct business in this fashion . Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Actually I purposly left names out of this post. I've used Marley's agency and she runs a model agency. I don't have any first hand experience with Neko or her agency that I'm aware of!
  • Qziz
  • 07-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Marley is awesome - never heard any complaints about her and she's the only agency I'd consider using.
There will always be the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in this business. Rather it be with an Independent lady or Agency lady. At the end of the day I feel that it boils down to reviews and reputation.

Just my .02
Why would anybody want to pay the added cost that goes with an agency? Just my .04 cents!!!!!! ))
  • Toyz
  • 07-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Respectfully disagree Roxy. I support the individual entrepeneur, not the pimp profiting from it. Just a personal opinion....to each his own.
There will always be the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in this business. Rather it be with an Independent lady or Agency lady. At the end of the day I feel that it boils down to reviews and reputation.

Just my .02 Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Gotta agree with ya on this one.

Agencies, pimps, etc will always be a part of this hobby like condoms.

I always say that the best pimps are the ones you don't know about

sixx
I always say that the best pimps are the ones you don't know about

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
To some degree that's true, sixxbach. I damn sure don't want to see or hear Bishop Don Juan anywhere near the woman I choose to see. However, the pimps you don't know about can still do some ugly shit to you, the woman, your/her family, etc.

I'm curious about the perspective of women who work(ed) for agencies. I would like to hear their take on good, bad, ugly experiences? Do they feel pimped? Why or why not?
To some degree that's true, sixxbach. I damn sure don't want to see or hear Bishop Don Juan anywhere near the woman I choose to see. However, the pimps you don't know about can still do some ugly shit to you, the woman, your/her family, etc.

I'm curious about the perspective of women who work(ed) for agencies. I would like to hear their take on good, bad, ugly experiences? Do they feel pimped? Why or why not? Originally Posted by JohnBrown7
Not sure if my opinion counts because Marley does still send me apts every now and then. But i will share... My first experience with an agency was in another state. It was a nightmare. The agency charged 100 per call. More if it was over 60 minutes. They said they screened each client, but when i spoke to a couple of the clients about what type of screening they had to do they claimed none. They simply called and got sent right through. Scary. I had to provide my own place to work. If the place was a hotel the full cost came out of my pocket on top of their fee. When it was time for me to leave the state, they were not happy and said i could never work in that city again. Wow.

As far as Marley goes, im sure people will say i am siding with her becuase we are friends. But i will speak the truth and give my 2cents on some of the things said about agencies. I was not forced to do anything i did not want to do. She told me what guys are looking for and i was cool wit that. She said what most girls charged but i could set my own rates and run my own specials. She provided a incall but if a room was needed she covered part. She did get pissy when i was late (Sorry girl) ha ha. I wont list her fees but they are not near 100 per apt. She taught me tons and was honest with me. She did not threaten me but actually told me how about to go independent, claiming some guys dont use companies and that i may have better luck on my own. A few girls she books for actually do their own thing. Its just extra appointments and advertising in my eyes / There are some good ones out there. Some girls who know nothing about the business can go to an agency and learn the ropes. Then they will know more when going on their own and provide better sessions and would be safer. Yes keeping all of the money is nice but at the same time it is the girls choice to contact the company. When she is told the fees, she can say no thanks if she is not ok with them. Reasonable fees are understood if the person is offering screening, photos, incall, advertising, booking and more. But for a company to charge 100 and the girl is covering all costs, what is the point?!?

Thats my stand point. Will i ever go with another agency? No. I think i know enough on my own to do just fine. Maybe if i move to another city that eccie is not popular in. I dont know of many boards. I'll stick to eccie and Texas for now!
I appreciate your response, Summer143. Gives me new insight. Thanks.
Why would anybody want to pay the added cost that goes with an agency? Just my .04 cents!!!!!! )) Originally Posted by Passion2015
That's easy. Availability, fewer nsnc's and far less screening hassle!

Call a more desirable indie on a moment's notice when the urge strikes and see what happens.
First you have to get prescreened and only then are you qualified to prebook an appt. and then maybe she'll show. Maybe she won't.

Call an agency and odds are highly likely one or two girls are available on the spot with minimal to no screening. Also if you get no showed most reputable agencies will be quick to make it up to you in some fashion.

My main concerns about agencies back when I used them were undisclosed data collection and the fact that they are far more likely to draw the heat during election season. Agency raided sounds better on tv than provider busted.
Take this for what it's worth. I've seen dozens of independent providers, or providers I thought were independent. The number of these providers I've had a negative experience with (beyond a poor session) is none. Not one.

Over the years, I've dealt with three agencies. One was shut down by law enforcement. One ended when the booker had a dispute with the owner and released a list of the client's e-mail addresses publicly.

Anyone want to guess whether I use agencies today?
I have only used a agency one time . It was for a very specialized session , not many providers are capable of doing . So how do you go about arranging such a session . Contact hundreds of providers , and wait for replies ? Most of which would have been NO ! Contacted an agency , asked if this were possible and the agency owner says I have a UTR girl that will do that . Long story short , shitloads of fun , wildest thing to date . All made possible by calling this agency !