URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=464342
City: Mckinney
State: Texas
Address: Mckinney area
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, curly, dark brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, athletic-thin figured with great proportions.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks
Thanks for sharing..

Hope she visits Austin soon.
Did you ever get that starfish? It doesn't look any worse from the wear ... oh, I forgot your a little man. Remember guys, AriAsm is a theif and "Honest" Abe has no moral compass! This is a public service announcement.
Originally Posted by honest_abe
Thanks for sharing..

Hope she visits Austin soon. Originally Posted by marathon2010
I think she’s actually going to be in Austin this week
someone on here is still suffering from a broken heart.. he got played and played good!
She quoted me $350/hr. Pass. Still, pretty hot.
that's not bad actually..

she quoted some poor chump 1200 for 0 hours bwahahaha
"Honest" Abe on a comedy tour? Unfortunately he cant tell you where his next stop is because he lost is moral COMPASS, bahahaha ...

I am actually glad AriAsm is back in the news, since its the holiday season she may make a New Years resolution to right all the people she has wronged. I know the list will be long but I am still hopeful as my Christmas gift budget is pretty tight this year and the kids need new shoes! Why don't you make that suggestion for me little man, have you moved your pack-n-play into her apartment yet?

that's not bad actually..

she quoted some poor chump 1200 for 0 hours bwahahaha Originally Posted by honest_abe
thanks.
If she was taller than 4 feet and a hot blonde model looking type . I might add to the list .lol. pass for me. So much talent In d. town.[/PRIVATE] Originally Posted by linkin20
ah yes.. but AriAsm has skills that are totally unmatched.. if you're not careful, you might find yourself selling the ranch for her!
ah yes.. but AriAsm has skills that are totally unmatched.. if you're not careful, you might find yourself selling the ranch for her! Originally Posted by honest_abe
Dude, we get it! You don't have to bash every negative comment about your girl. Learn to take stuff with a grain of salt. Have a good day