Anyone?

I’ve bought cars for less than her suggested first date price.
She's operating in a world few know or can afford
maybe if 100 mongers throw in 150 each, we can have her for 24 hours?
I doubt the kind of people who can afford her prices actually browse internet ads.
I found a little hottie, found her on a dating site, 19 y/o mixed petite girl in swissvale. Said she only know of one site to advertise on which I won't name as it's the one that has 99% fake ads. She said she doesn't want a deposit. I'm gonna toft and meet with her this weekend and get a review posted
  • Typo
  • 05-14-2023, 03:14 PM
Those prices are fairly common in NYC
Definitely out of my price range, but I do like her tag line (IQ/weight > 1).
I found a little hottie, found her on a dating site, 19 y/o mixed petite girl in swissvale. Said she only know of one site to advertise on which I won't name as it's the one that has 99% fake ads. She said she doesn't want a deposit. I'm gonna toft and meet with her this weekend and get a review posted Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969

I think I know of 2 that fit that description. Just haven't attempted it yet.
I found a little hottie, found her on a dating site, 19 y/o mixed petite girl in swissvale. Said she only know of one site to advertise on which I won't name as it's the one that has 99% fake ads. She said she doesn't want a deposit. I'm gonna toft and meet with her this weekend and get a review posted Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969