Lol! Really?

In case any of you ladies are having a hard time deciding what to spend your money on...

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...pen-22/5054611
  • mrcmc
  • 11-16-2013, 04:53 PM
The first pic is before he made it to the toilet, the second is after..
That's my cousin LeRoy!....Thank you for helping me find him!...Mom will be thrilled that he's still alive!
He's alive, and obviously make money hand over fist.

Momma's gonna be proud.
What? You wouldn't pay for that? I am stunned.
Alright where did you find my twin at?been looking for him for a while......
His shirt says "just cure it"..... nuff said...
Ladies, that is his advertising slogan as he is the cure for your need to be pleased.
Holy Shit!!! I never thought I would see it, but then again it is backpage. lol
OMG!! I've seen him before in the strip club!! I never forget a face!!
  • mrcmc
  • 11-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Smooth....debonair....let the floodgates open for the responses...lol
I think links to BP should not be allowed since they tend to either get flagged (low class site like BP has this option) or removed thus leaving a link that leads to nothing.
They are allowed on the whole site because there are times that they do provide valuable info or alerts. Just don't click on the threads with them. No one forces you to click on them.
They are allowed on the whole site because there are times that they do provide valuable info or alerts. Just don't click on the threads with them. No one forces you to click on them. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
As in many BP links, they are up for a day or an hour and are gone forever. If I was going to link to BP, I would also copy and paste the ad into my post. That way it is still on Eccie for us to laugh at, even though BP has removed it... Just a thought.

Huck
As in many BP links, they are up for a day or an hour and are gone forever. If I was going to link to BP, I would also copy and paste the ad into my post. That way it is still on Eccie for us to laugh at, even though BP has removed it... Just a thought.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
I don't think Ginger was laughing at that BP ad that was posted a few days ago. So much so that she must have asked a mod or the other guy that used the copy and paste as you suggested to start his own eccie thread to delete his thread along with the information from the BP ad. However, this one IS hilarious.