WHAT MAKES YOU CUM THE HARDEST???

Ok so I'm just wondering what makes you cum or climax the hardest? For me it's a certain way DATY is done on me. I tend to shake, climax and go limp with this stupid smile on my face. I've even told them they're hired afterward. Lol

So how bout it Ar. Inquiring minds wanna know. Mainly mine.
I have forgotten.
TK, hopefully one day you can walk me through that. For me, bbbj, without a doubt.
Oral does it for me, too, Trinity!
A slow relaxing bbbj, is the best, cim is nice, but I can do without it.
Apparently a hot redhead going off in Spanish as stuff is flying around the bedroom does the trick for me .
Using a hand mirror so we can both watch the long deep in and out.
Apparently a hot redhead going off in Spanish as stuff is flying around the bedroom does the trick for me . Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Now I remember .... a hot redhead does it for me.
I personally like to finish with a hard and loud doggie session. Mmmhmm, yep. Excuse me for a minute.
I personally like to finish with a hard and loud doggie session. Mmmhmm, yep. Excuse me for a minute. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Is that fapping I hear?
Ok so I'm just wondering what makes you cum or climax the hardest? For me it's a certain way DATY is done on me. I tend to shake, climax and go limp with this stupid smile on my face. I've even told them they're hired afterward. Lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Mmmmm...slurp...gasp...mmmmm.

Knowing that I may not be as good as I once was, but that I'm as good once, as I ever was! And then dreaming of the second, third and maybe the fourth times to try...

But to really answer the question, it's all about full body contact. The ease at which I can hug and hold and caress and fondle and lick and taste and rub and poke and finger...every square inch of her smooth, soft, warm, clean body...and knowing that she enjoys it as much as me...This is one of the sensual attractions of a well managed nuru massage.
I would also say oral someone that gets in knows what he's doing I like it a little aggressive make my toes curl were I'm begging you to stop but you know I really don't want you too
TK, hopefully one day you can walk me through that. For me, bbbj, without a doubt. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I would love to babe!!
Oral does it for me, too, Trinity! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Whoo Hoo!!!
A slow relaxing bbbj, is the best, cim is nice, but I can do without it. Originally Posted by challenger340
Yeah, nothing like good head to put you to bed. lol

Apparently a hot redhead going off in Spanish as stuff is flying around the bedroom does the trick for me . Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Guess I need to learn Spanish.
Using a hand mirror so we can both watch the long deep in and out. Originally Posted by firststick
Now I remember .... a hot redhead does it for me. Originally Posted by Lonesome
I'm a hot redhead babe

I personally like to finish with a hard and loud doggie session. Mmmhmm, yep. Excuse me for a minute. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Ahh the memories

Mmmmm...slurp...gasp...mmmmm.

Knowing that I may not be as good as I once was, but that I'm as good once, as I ever was! And then dreaming of the second, third and maybe the fourth times to try...

But to really answer the question, it's all about full body contact. The ease at which I can hug and hold and caress and fondle and lick and taste and rub and poke and finger...every square inch of her smooth, soft, warm, clean body...and knowing that she enjoys it as much as me...This is one of the sensual attractions of a well managed nuru massage. Originally Posted by giteneny
I hired you. I remember that night perfectly.

I would also say oral someone that gets in knows what he's doing I like it a little aggressive make my toes curl were I'm begging you to stop but you know I really don't want you too Originally Posted by Selena25
Looking forward to playing with you Thursday Girl!! Don't worry, I won't stop even if you're begging me too
Lol what will he do with two red hot fire crackers on him at once
For me,It's a dirty talking hand job with a facial to end it!

But there is nothing better then feeling her quivering legs wrapped around my neck. As she cum's all over my lips.