Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

They have yet to find the wreckage from the plane but they did discover that two passports were stolen and the two men who got on the plane were not them. Many of the experts agree that the destruction of the plane had to be quick as there was no squawk from the transponder or communications from the pilots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvVR3FjyoR8

Was he wrong....again?
Has any group taken responsibility? Terror groups are proud of their successes, and terror is spread more quickly if everyone thinks the same thing might happen to their flight.

At this point, I tend to think it was mechanical or pilot error.
The conclusion jumping champ of the board is JD barley brains.
  • xtrem
  • 03-09-2014, 08:15 AM
No reason to jump to any conclusions.. Any facts??
The plane had a wing damaged by a encounter with another plane on the ground, the tip was broken off. It had a routine inspection 10 days ago and was cleared to fly.
Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I suspect this will be JD Idiot's next Benghazi style rant.
Talk about jumping to conclusions....did anyone see the question mark? Care to point out the declarative statement I supposedly said? When I make a charge you will know it (except for EVA). As for EVA's assumption (the wing tip), if the wing fell off the transponder would still send out a signal as the fuselage was falling to the earth. According to press reports, that didn't happen. So what do you gentlemen think happened? I've already gotten EVA's idea....I don't think it was a dragon EVA no matter how much proof you offer.
  • xtrem
  • 03-09-2014, 10:17 AM
So that's your weasel clause? A question mark?
It's called English. You should try it sometime in Texas. Of course I was in DFW. Maybe they speak a different version there.
Talk about jumping to conclusions....did anyone see the question mark? Care to point out the declarative statement I supposedly said? When I make a charge you will know it (except for EVA). As for EVA's assumption (the wing tip), if the wing fell off the transponder would still send out a signal as the fuselage was falling to the earth. According to press reports, that didn't happen. So what do you gentlemen think happened? I've already gotten EVA's idea....I don't think it was a dragon EVA no matter how much proof you offer. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Time to light a match you are in the dark as usual Shirley.
I've refrained from commenting but I knew Leslie Nielson, he was a friend of mine, and you...are not Leslie Nielson. So stop trying (badly) to steal his lines.
The match just went out.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Talk about jumping to conclusions....did anyone see the question mark? . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD Barleycorn, gay?

JDIdiot rides again.

Are you trying to say that Malaysian Airlines plane has been turned into someone else's JUNK?

That would get you all hot and bothered, wouldn't it, dimbulb?
I've refrained from commenting but I knew Leslie Nielson, he was a friend of mine, and you...are not Leslie Nielson. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn