Whoa! Hillary instructs top aid to violate security protocols surrounding classified email?

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/0...hout-markings/

Hillary couldn't get her talking points from the White House fast enough so (according to the emails) she instructed one of her aids to remove all security markings from the documents and send them with normal traffic.

That email conforms with her brave pronouncements earlier in the year that there were no "classified" documents "sent by her" from her private server .... although she "received them" after they were scrubbed ... which is her "deniability"!

FBI techs will track the email she sent to find out it's origin .... and track those that have been scrubbed (the meta data will show). If a technician in the DOS was "scrubbing" meta data off DOCUMENTS then the Feds will have leverage to flip that employee ... the "process" of "declasifying" government documents for public release is specific and the authority limited.

The email problems conforms with her MO regarding the White Water subpoena for cancelled checks, which she could not find, but were later discovered in shoe boxes in her WH closet.
That email conforms with her brave pronouncements earlier in the year that there were no "classified" documents "sent by her" from her private server .... although she "received them" after they were scrubbed ... which is her "deniability"!

FBI techs will track the email she sent to find out it's origin .... and track those that have been scrubbed (the meta data will show). If a technician in the DOS was "scrubbing" meta data off DOCUMENTS then the Feds will have leverage to flip that employee ... the "process" of "declasifying" government documents for public release is specific and the authority limited.

The email problems conforms with her MO regarding the White Water subpoena for cancelled checks, which she could not find, but were later discovered in shoe boxes in her WH closet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And why shouldn't her and her molesting husband continue the same MO. With the aid of a complacent media, and a entire political party that goes by the mantra, "party first, country second", they have skated through their adult lives seemingly immune to the laws that govern others.

Hey, if it works, why change?
It goes to show you how far the Democratic Party has slipped. They don't have a young, slick talking commie to follow BO. They have to rely on a 70yr old criminal and her pathetic husband to pull them out. Only in America.
..... how far the Democratic Party has slipped. They don't have a young, slick talking commie to follow BO. .... Originally Posted by bambino
They will just have to settle for Bernie!

"BO" (pardon the pun I am sure!) should be able to endorse Bernie just fine.
SNICK!
Is this another Benghazi thread?
I'm surprised that BigTitsIdiot2016 isn't trying to get some tail in his gate!

On the other hand when pondering it a bit, I can see why that would be problematic.

No football in Austin, I guess. Just salamanders.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Is this another Benghazi thread? Originally Posted by bigtex

Yet another...
Looks like BigTitsIdiot2016 ....
........ is already campaigning for 2017!!!!
Looks like Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Looks Like"

LL The Cowardly Idiot has positioned himself to be the 2016 Dipshit of the Year.

And he's also tied for 2nd place!

LLIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
LLIdiot ... 9 ... 90.00%
JDIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
TurdyIdiot 7 ... 70.00%
GayReyIdiot 7 . 70.00%
  • DSK
  • 01-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Yet another... Originally Posted by WTF
The issue has not been settled, so until the whole story is out, let's keep discussing it, unless you liberals wish to suppress freedom of expression.
SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Once again, AssupIHateLiars, shows his continued support for the most corrupt, dishonest candidate in history. I guess lying is ok if you're a liberal.
Once again, AssupIHateLiars, shows his continued support for the most corrupt, dishonest candidate in history. I guess lying is ok if you're a liberal. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's part of their "party platform " and a requirement to join their party ! Just think about " I did not... " and it becomes much clearer !