Where is Romney when you need him?

2008 all over again. I couldn't stand the thought of the Alaskan psycho moron being in line for the presidency.
She quit the Alaskan Governor's job just months later. Fucking coward.

Trump or Cruz? Which one would destroy us?

Which one wouldn't?
???

This is why you shouldn't start threads when you're drunk.
2008 all over again. I couldn't stand the thought of the Alaskan psycho moron being in line for the presidency.
She quit the Alaskan Governor's job just months later. Fucking coward.

Trump or Cruz? Which one would destroy us?

Which one wouldn't?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I think your attitude might be a little bit backwards. I wouldn't wonder which candidate would destroy America but rather which candidate would most likely be able to restore America. Because in many aspects America has already been destroyed. Face it, roughly within the last two decades both Bush and Obama have really done a number on this country. We need to stop fucking around.

Jim
???

This is why you shouldn't start threads when you're drunk. Originally Posted by lustylad
I do it all the time. Munch has a different issue. He's stupid all the time.
We could only speculate as to how bad off things would have been under McCain/Palin or a Romney/Ryan Administration.

We have absolute proof as to how bad things can be under a Obama/Biden Administration.
It's not going to get any better. As long as we keep electing known and proven liars to office, they are going to lie to us. They are going to throw a few scraps to the middle class, and pass more and more money and power to their owners. They will keep finding bogeymen out there which means they "must" take away more freedom so they can "protect" us. It doesn't matter who is President.
It's not going to get any better. As long as we keep electing known and proven liars to office, they are going to lie to us. They are going to throw a few scraps to the middle class, and pass more and more money and power to their owners. They will keep finding bogeymen out there which means they "must" take away more freedom so they can "protect" us. It doesn't matter who is President. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is extremely true for both sides. Trump is the only one out of all of them that isn't owned. Not that I would vote for him, just saying.
Maybe he's not owned because he's not worth buying.
Some are against making America Great again... Why?

Crowley keeps Romney under her porch chained to a LBJ headstone...

IDK? Why?
That is extremely true for both sides. Trump is the only one out of all of them that isn't owned. Not that I would vote for him, just saying. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Yeah, we know you would much rather vote for the motherfucker who is owned, so you can get owned, lol.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 01-31-2016, 10:25 PM
It's not going to get any better. As long as we keep electing known and proven liars to office, they are going to lie to us. They are going to throw a few scraps to the middle class, and pass more and more money and power to their owners. They will keep finding bogeymen out there which means they "must" take away more freedom so they can "protect" us. It doesn't matter who is President. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It matters who is President because they appoint members to SCOTUS.
Those 9 Justices are the true ruling class, subject of course to being bought by billionaires.
Some are against making America Great again... Why?

Crowley keeps Romney under her porch chained to a LBJ headstone...

IDK? Why? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You're a fucking imbecile is why.
It matters who is President because they appoint members to SCOTUS.
Those 9 Justices are the true ruling class, subject of course to being bought by billionaires. Originally Posted by DSK
The Court is irrelevant. They are owned as well.
The Court is irrelevant. They are owned as well. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Irrelevant? Was Roe v. Wade irrelevant? How about Brown v. Topeka Board of Education? Or Bush v. Gore? Or National Federation of Independent Business v. Sibelius? All irrelevant?

And who owns the Court? Justices are appointed for life. They make $244,000 a year and file annual financial disclosure reports. Is the Man paying them under the table, COG?
Irrelevant? Was Roe v. Wade irrelevant? How about Brown v. Topeka Board of Education? Or Bush v. Gore? Or National Federation of Independent Business v. Sibelius? All irrelevant?

And who owns the Court? Justices are appointed for life. They make $244,000 a year and file annual financial disclosure reports. Is the Man paying them under the table, COG? Originally Posted by lustylad
Ask Justice Roberts. The Court is a joke. The Justices are appointed by the President, who is fully owned by the corporations and Wall Street. And you think they are independent? They don't pick the brightest legal minds, they pick who can get through the Senate, another wholly owned subsidiary of the banks, Wall Street and major corporations. That's why most of the appointees have little or no record. They can be formed into whatever the elitists want them to be.