Let's hear it for JCM800!!

• DSK
  • 01-31-2016, 03:46 PM
He has done a great job of moderating this forum, and does not appear to show favoritism to the left wing.

I believe he has been fair and balanced!!
He has done a great job of moderating this forum, and does not appear to show favoritism to the left wing.

I believe he has been fair and balanced!! Originally Posted by DSK
Is this another RIP thread?
Geez, I didn't know he was moderating. What happened to Chica Chaser?
Why the sudden praise, DSK? Did assup get banned?
Agreed. He does a great job. Especially when it comes to staying fair to shitheels like you.
YUP! and a good friend but I'm only saying that in case I ever get my ass in a bind... fuckers

Aw Fuck! Assup is still here. Something else must have triggered this thread.
  • DSK
  • 01-31-2016, 10:15 PM
Why the sudden praise, DSK? Did assup get banned? Originally Posted by lustylad
I believe that is his only shortcoming - not banning Assup.
You can't handle the truth.
I believe that is his only shortcoming - not banning Assup. Originally Posted by DSK

JC can't ban Urinal Lips... Urinal Lips is the only 0zombie left here other than that "Independent" 0zombie, sqekim...

Urinal Lips is the only 0zombie left here other than that "Independent" 0zombie, sqekim...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What about suckclown, dickmuncher, flighty and WTFagboy? Don't they count? Aren't they cut from the same Ozombie cloth? Even that lib-retard LordDiddlydick showed up today and immediately had his clock cleaned. But it's obvious the Ozombies have no real starters and no bench either. Ekim is a total liability and embarrassment to them.
J Urinal Lips is the only 0zombie left here other than that "Independent" 0zombie, sqekim...

You didn't notice BigTitsIdiot2016 is back?
JC can't ban Urinal Lips... Urinal Lips is the only 0zombie left here other than that "Independent" 0zombie, sqekim...

You wouldn't know a liberal if he kicked you in your cunt whiffy.
I believe that is his only shortcoming - not banning Assup. Originally Posted by DSK
It's Asswpie, if you get it wrong 3 times I'll ban you. 2 strikes already in this thread!