Military Wants Females To Register For Selective Service

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/0...id%3D326596506

We could all see this coming, with women now being in combat positions.

By the way, the Military has dropped so many bombs on ISIS that they are running short. They have just requested billions for more.

How many dollars are spent to kill just one ISIS fighter? I would bet it is in the millions.
  • DSK
  • 02-02-2016, 02:32 PM
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/0...id%3D326596506

We could all see this coming, with women now being in combat positions.

By the way, the Military has dropped so many bombs on ISIS that they are running short. They have just requested billions for more.

How many dollars are spent to kill just one ISIS fighter? I would bet it is in the millions. Originally Posted by Jackie S
We need to downsize the fucking military and get out of foreign wars. Then we won't need anyone registering for the selective service, and we can put people to work in America.

How many dollars are spent to kill just one ISIS fighter? I would bet it is in the millions. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If they would put something in them to explode, rather than dollar bills to bribe them, it would probably cut back on the expenditures and kill more of them.
What the fuck, we're even using B-1 bombers to take out ISIS snipers on the ground... that's like using a sledgehammer to kill a gnat!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inside-t...is-60-minutes/
That's the Cruz Plan, right?
That's the Cruz Plan, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, the Cruz Plan is to carpetbomb Clarksville... is your bunker finished yet, oinkboy?
What the fuck, we're even using B-1 bombers to take out ISIS snipers on the ground... that's like using a sledgehammer to kill a gnat!
Well spoken, douche-bag.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inside-t...is-60-minutes/ Originally Posted by lustylad
"Weapons officer: Sir, I think if it was you or me on the ground getting shot at by that sniper we would take any asset available to make sure we were no longer getting, you know, engaged by that sniper. So, if I get a call and they say they're getting shot at, and there's potential loss of friendly life, I am absolutely gonna drop a weapon on that sniper."

Duh, douche-bag.
No way to better say how wrong you are, once again, than the on the scene soldier's words,

Draft Debbie Wasserman-Schulz and Hillary Rodham Clinton!
That's the Cruz Plan, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well since YOUR hero obammy's " plans " regarding the JV team have worked SOOOOO well in eliminating the MUS-SLIME threat, what does a swishy walker with NOOOOO time in the U.S military service but 3, count'em 3 !!!, DOTY awards propose we do ? A jobs program, like one of YOUR hero odummer's intestSTATE Department lezzies said would fix the problem ! ? !! Go look for some friggen salamanders and let the adults deal with the muzzies that WILL throw your swishy-walking ass off of a building !
"Weapons officer: Sir, I think if it was you or me on the ground getting shot at by that sniper we would take any asset available to make sure we were no longer getting, you know, engaged by that sniper. So, if I get a call and they say they're getting shot at, and there's potential loss of friendly life, I am absolutely gonna drop a weapon on that sniper."

Duh, douche-bag.
No way to better say how wrong you are, once again, than the on the scene soldier's words,
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yeah, douchebag... if I'm on the ground getting shot at by that sniper, I'll take any available asset too! Meanwhile, the guys who just spotted an ISIS armored convoy coming their way will find out that B-1 isn't available to take out the convoy because a moron named DICKMUNCHER is in charge of mis-matching our assets with our targets! But hey, don't worry - DICKMUNCHER will call in this drone instead:

You obviously know less than diddlysquat about military weapons or military strategy. And choosing an F-117 as your avatar doesn't compensate for your ignorance.
Well since YOUR hero obammy's " plans " regarding the JV team have worked SOOOOO well in eliminating the MUS-SLIME threat, what does a swishy walker with NOOOOO time in the U.S military service but 3, count'em 3 !!!, DOTY awards propose we do ? A jobs program, like one of YOUR hero odummer's intestSTATE Department lezzies said would fix the problem ! ? !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Stay tuned - the Obama State Department is still working on that JOBS program!

We don't have to spend a dime to kill Muslims. If we leave them alone, they will happily kill each other.
  • DSK
  • 02-03-2016, 08:13 AM
We don't have to spend a dime to kill Muslims. If we leave them alone, they will happily kill each other. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I agree. We don't need to police any part of the world - we do a shitty enough job here.

Let's pull all our troops back to the US, and let the Navy patrol the waters near our shores. Fuck, we can bomb people anywhere in the world from here, not that we need to do it very often.
Women in combat is a bad idea.
Yes but they have asking for this going on 30 plus years whether they knew it or not.