Lake charles

So I was recently away from Lake Charles for a little over a year and a half and have just moved back this week it seems to me that things have changed quite a bit since I've been gone and just don't seem the same I'm not sure why and just feels different down here anyone else get the feeling that Lake Charles seems to be just dying out
If you mean like in this industry, yea I kind of feel like that too, I've been in this industry for about 4 years and I feel the same way. I barely see any girls now due to a bunch of life events happening, but from the previous months, I feel like it's been dead here, my regulars that use to come out here told me that it's become extremely slow in lake charles as well so most of them now stay in houston.
Yes that's what I mean but it feels like there's something else floating around this area as well it seems to me that the people who contact me more and more often seem to be a little thrown off I guess is why I would put it I'm not sure what's going on but I know when I was here before it was nothing like this I'm not quite sure if we've ever met before because I don't recognize the screen name but people don't always offer me their screen name
Yea I haven't met you yet but have seen your ad up sometimes, I don't remember if I contacted you before though.
I'm not sure either honey it's Possible however I do have a new number now from before I left which sucks I had my old Colorado number for many years and a lot of ppl still only have that number for me my new number is 3379003704 honey if you had ever contacted me and haven't changed numbers it will yell me if the number has ever contacted me tho I was able to link my new number to my old account your welcome to message me if you so choose