Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...d/245419416031
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall with long legs. Toned and tight body with B sized breasts. Several tats. Very attractive. Dancers body. Looks like the pics in her ad.
Recommendation: Yes
Cute girl. Nice.
Thanks for the info. Text a couple times but never pulled the trigger. Looked tgtbt Was the location safe?
Too many rules and harsh tone in ad.
Yeah. Seems like a bitch based on the ad. But shes probably delt with a bunch of bullshit so shes very assertive upfront in the ad. Could be very nice in person tho. As always....Ymmmv.
I agree with baldy
could someone please ask her where she berried MajorHands please n thank you
could someone please ask her where she berried MajorHands please n thank you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Amazing. I also realized yesterday this is the same girl Handy first reviewed like a decade ago?
Saw her pics and she looked good. Read her ad and felt like I was getting bitched at by an ex girlfriend.
I've seen her 2x and have thoroughly enjoyed each occasion. She is a pro and doesn't want to (or need to) fuck around with people who do not understand and/or respect the professional relationship. If that sounds bitchy to you, then she's not your girl. However, if you like someone who looks like her pics, communicates well, shows up on time looking and smelling great, is (relatively) drama-free, and really delivers the goods, then she's a good choice.

'nuff said. DL out.
I dont hit women(except sexually) but reading this ad makes me want to slap this bitch.
For years I have listened to guy bitch about the women in this hobby. They don't show up on time, they are dirty, they don't communicate, they smell, they don't give me what I want, they have too much drama. You get a good one that's doesn't do any of that and now you bitch because it sounds like your wife. Smh
For years I have listened to guy bitch about the women in this hobby. They don't show up on time, they are dirty, they don't communicate, they smell, they don't give me what I want, they have too much drama. You get a good one that's doesn't do any of that and now you bitch because it sounds like your wife. Smh Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
No that’s not it at all. You read that ad and expect an experience that Nikki, Elle Wood (Aideen) or say the Red Monroe provided including top notch incall and you get a “friends” filthy apartment, a hook who smells like cigs, needs a bath but is skinny and performs the acts a bit above average but you chalk it up to Rochester. I have accepted your provincial mindsets and crappy providers because - it is what it is but fuck the narrative Melanie is the Bees Knees. GTFOH.

Na
I've seen her 2x and have thoroughly enjoyed each occasion. She is a pro and doesn't want to (or need to) fuck around with people who do not understand and/or respect the professional relationship. If that sounds bitchy to you, then she's not your girl. However, if you like someone who looks like her pics, communicates well, shows up on time looking and smelling great, is (relatively) drama-free, and really delivers the goods, then she's a good choice.

'nuff said. DL out. Originally Posted by demonlover
yeah, agree that the STG post reads like she's some kind of crazy bitch - just not the case. I've been seeing her regularly since May and fully intend to continue - I've read some of the old reviews and don't really care about her past - I doubt many of us on this site want our 'glowing' histories evaluated...this girl is just spectacular physically, and if you connect, it's an even better experience...so definitely a YMMV situation and if you're lucky in that...well...words fail...hahaha. As mentioned in another post, she always shows up on-time, dressed sexy, smells and looks great and is crazy enthusiastic. Lives close by so last minute dates work out too!