Meghan McCain - who knew?

I don't keep up with pop culture so I never knew that John McCain had a hot daughter. Seriously. I just never knew he had a daughter, much less one I find attractive. Maybe I need to watch more TV.

she is fucking HOT and loaded (mommy is megarich)..... I will never be able to afford something like that...
  • T-Can
  • 05-05-2009, 04:28 PM
She is also pretty intelligent! I also like Ivanka Trump - brains and beauty!
She's got her laptop, her phone, and some booze... Maybe she is placing an ad on CL!
CPI,

I don't think that we could get that lucky!!!

Hey! Maybe here on ECCIE???
At least we know that if she uses that room that she is in for an incall, it's not your typical run down seedy notell motel.
She is rather hott looking, i would do her.
I would hit that like the proverbial fist of an angry old testament God....

Until she was screaming God's name, Ronald Reagan's name and mine. In any given order.
  • S-Man
  • 05-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Go read her blogs if you enjoy political commentary:
http://mccainblogette.com/
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...ess-about-sex/ Originally Posted by S-Man
In all honesty, and with my somewhat lecherous thoughts aside, she's one of the political voices I hopes takes root in the GOP and turns it around. She's got the right fiscal sensibilities, while also having an open enough mind on social issues to connect with people. She's either got a great head on her shoulders, or great writers making sure she looks like she does. Either of which is politically effective.

The problem is it's going to be a big fight against the people who consider the Republican Party the last refuge for people who love them some wedge issues (gay rights, abortion, legislating the bible into law.. etc...)
Same here. I could return to the conservative side if they would just quite screwing with our personal lives and focus on reducing government.
  • 05-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Thank God she looks like mom.

He may not have become President but is one lucky SOB. Gorgeous, megarich younger wife who is very cool and funny. His wife did an interview and her hobby is car sliding (Fast and the Furious) her son got her hooked. I can see her now on mother’s day in her pimped out Honda doing sliding with the family at their private airport. Gotta love it.
Yeah, and she has problems getting a date, if you can believe it:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...-mr-far-right/

And as a died-in-the-wool yellow dog Democrat, I must say ya'll are right about her kind of views being good for the GOP. But fortunately for me, she's about as welcome in the Republican Party as a turd in a punch bowl. The Bible thumpers, the anti-abortion nuts, and the hard right neo-cons that run the party can't stand her. (Plus, she's a woman, and they can't stand powerful, outspoken women.) The reactionary clique are going to have to have their asses handed to them one more time before they realize that getting more pure and conservative is a road to disaster. And even then, the holy rollers may desert a more moderate Republican Party in 2016. So fortunately for me, I think they're in "deep doo doo" as W's daddy used to say.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...-mr-far-right/ Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I can believe it. Until he lost the election, I imagine there was some fear of being put into the spotlight as her boyfriend. And who knows, she may have a terrible personality. But she does have that college-girl-next-door look.
You could not be more wrong. The thing that lost the election is the fact that we did not have a candidate who was conservative enough. She is just like her dad, and being more like Dem's and staying in the middle will not get Rep's back in office. This country is way more conservative than the election showed. Unfortunately, many people got caught up in the socially cleansing, hope filled promises of Obama.

Even this week, the polls showed Pro-life supporters up over 50% which in large part has been brought out by the current administration and congresses extreme shift to the left.

History will show a great social move electing a black, but a disaster as a presidency since he is about as qualified as a Dallas Council member and Pelosi is going use him like her little toy in politics. He is not smart enough to see it, or dumb enough to go along with it.

One has to ask why she (and a lot of our kids) are turning out like her? I can say from first hand experience that our schools no longer teach personal responsibility, government in relation to how we got to where we are along with the history that matters. We are too obsessed with teaching Green Day and MLK day instead of why Jefferson wrote what he did, or why the Constitution and Declaration says what it does. We allow our kids to copy work in school and cheat, and call that a Behavioral problem instead of an integrity problem. Even the teachers groups are admitting that after 25 years of teaching our kids "self esteem", "feel good about ourselves", and that everybody is a winner that it has been a failure. We have forgotten that some DO fail, not all are successful, you get out of life what you put into it and most importantly - GOVERNMENT IS NOT the solution to 99% of our problems.

Kids like McCain have been "taught" that personal feelings are more important than the country as a whole. She believes that everything is OK if that is what the individual believes. There are no consequences of personal actions and the Govt is there to save us.

People like her make me sick for the country and what it stands for.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...-mr-far-right/

And as a died-in-the-wool yellow dog Democrat, I must say ya'll are right about her kind of views being good for the GOP. But fortunately for me, she's about as welcome in the Republican Party as a turd in a punch bowl. The Bible thumpers, the anti-abortion nuts, and the hard right neo-cons that run the party can't stand her. (Plus, she's a woman, and they can't stand powerful, outspoken women.) The reactionary clique are going to have to have their asses handed to them one more time before they realize that getting more pure and conservative is a road to disaster. And even then, the holy rollers may desert a more moderate Republican Party in 2016. So fortunately for me, I think they're in "deep doo doo" as W's daddy used to say. Originally Posted by TexTushHog