Dallas Mav's WON!!!!!!!!!!!

How "bout them Mav's!!!!!!! We WON!!!! 119 Dal. 117 Den. We played with allot more emotion & inttensity in the 2nd half. A really close game but, "WE WON!" Yea Mav's! They gave it there all! WOW!

XO
Becky
  • TBONE
  • 05-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Fell asleep watching the game. Damn..I need to start drinking coffee at night to stay up later....seems like I miss all the action!!!!
It's a pity the series should be 2-2 now and isn't.... Yeah, I'm still bitter about a no call deciding a game. Color me "Cubanesque"
I agree! During the series there was allot of bad calls. I don't know if they can pull off another win but, they can still hold there heads up high for the win they got!

XO
Becky
Do you have any hopes that they can actually win 4 in a row? Think it would be awesome and historic! If they win tonight I think they have a shot!
Me too! Lets be positive.............
GO MAV'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TBONE
  • 05-13-2009, 11:28 AM
Do you have any hopes that they can actually win 4 in a row? Think it would be awesome and historic! If they win tonight I think they have a shot! Originally Posted by latexlover39
Almost impossible but we gotta HAVE FAITH!!!
we gotta HAVE FAITH!!! Originally Posted by TBONE
Holly too!!
Mavericks lost the series now....

Congrats to Denver, although I am not really feeling it..
  • TBONE
  • 05-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Mavericks lost the series now....

Congrats to Denver, although I am not really feeling it.. Originally Posted by cpi3000
I'm with you buddy
Yes, very sad update here. We LOST! 124 TO 110. Our season is OVER! Denver is definitely a better team than us this year. Nowitzki played his heart out. Kidd made too many turnovers. Howard is hurt. Terry is not consistent. Dampier is way too slow to play Denver. We played hard but, we are just not a great team.

Let's see what next year brings.

XO
Becky
Your right Becky. The end of October is right around the corner. Maybe the Cowboys can put a season together in the interim.
  • TBONE
  • 05-14-2009, 09:47 AM
Your right Becky. The end of October is right around the corner. Maybe the Cowboys can put a season together in the interim. Originally Posted by latexlover39
Now THAT would be the Holy Grail!!!!!