If I came out of my hole....

....and made a visit to Rochester this coming week like Monday to Wednesday possibly, would there be any takers? 🙃😻

Trying to decide if if should stay in Buffalo or go to rochester. Or stay in my hole longer lol....

Hotel is cheaper in the ROC.... I don't know what has been up with Buffalo hotel prices but they suck lately.

I need some good fucking and attention to distract me from life lately!! ♡♡♡♡
Lol I have my rent thank you and enough for a down payment on a home.
Any big carnivals/festivals, conferences or conventions been happening in or near Buffalo this month?
If so...that might be it.
Lol I have my rent thank you and enough for a down payment on a home. Originally Posted by Amber Does
buy a muti unit building for first place
i tried to get you out of your hole !!!!!!!!!!
....and made a visit to Rochester this coming week like Monday to Wednesday possibly, would there be any takers? 🙃😻

Trying to decide if if should stay in Buffalo or go to rochester. Or stay in my hole longer lol....

Hotel is cheaper in the ROC.... I don't know what has been up with Buffalo hotel prices but they suck lately.

I need some good fucking and attention to distract me from life lately!! ♡♡♡♡ Originally Posted by Amber Does
Me Too.
Damn. When you're coming here I'm leaving.
I haven't made any plans to come there this week yet... so it may be another time I dont know yet. lol
Rather than you getting out of your hole, can I get in it?
😘
Sure thing mama!
Recently we had the bar exam, and there has been more people coming into town lately especially in the summer with the things going on downtown now which is cool that buffalo is on the upswing but it def affects hotel rates. plus it's wedding season, UB has some dance convention going on, etc, etc. Ever tried Expedia? I use it to help visitors find rooms sometimes at work. Hope this helps because I'd very much like to be a positive distraction for you
Thanks for that info.
I only use Expedia and Priceline. I'm very picky on which hotels I will stay at in Buffalo so when the only 3 I like are over my preferred nightly price even with the express deal I just can't justify it lol

Buffalo guys hate me right now Lol since I won't get a room there lately. Sorry guys!
Makes you want me even more, maybe, or the opposite lol who knows.

I need a damn incall apartment then I would have more availability and somewhat of a schedule! I'm too picky with those too.
Someday.
Amber You should get an incall Apt like Ellie Sin & share it with Tori. I heard WinterFun has a nice incall as well.
Yes I know we have spoke about it.