Beverage options during an appointment

If offered bottled water during an appointment do you generally accept or decline? What about alcohol -- a beer or a glass or wine? Are there any other refreshments you wish providers kept on hand?

I always have bottled water with me but half of the time I forget to ask my date if he wants one. When I travel I usually have wine and sometimes beer.

What about toiletries? If you need to shower or freshen up do you use the items provided by the hotel? Are there any toiletries.you wish were available -- special body wash, mouthwash, packaged toothbrush, etc?
Water or a beer are nice , but not expected. Adds a nice touch and I know many amps provide bottled water as a courtesy. One provider I seen recently had a bottle of mouth wash and cups in the bathroom. I went in to freshen up and asked her if ok to use mouthwash and she said yes use one of the cups. I thought this was a very nice touch. I am sure it makes things more pleasant for her too.
A cold beer, water, wine or soft drink are all great offers. They would be great for longer appointments of course either before or after the action, maybe for a break between actions? Anything like that adds to the experience, at least for me. One travlling girl I used to see regularly always had a fresh fruit deal or some kind of snack tray. Always did longer appointments and that's one reason I saw her very often... BD
I rarely do incall, so I usually provide the beverage and it is typically water and a couple of wine options. If I was to do an incall, that would be my preference as well. However, a cold beer on a hot day is also a nice option.

And not picky on toiletries since my SO knows I hobby and I don't need to worry about foreign soap or shampoo smells. That could be an issue for some though.
Thanks for the input everyone!

I find that when I offer wine, beer, or a men's travel kit with shower supplies, that gentlemen seem kind of shy to use them. Like they don't want to use up my stash lol.
Bottled water and mouth wash would be fine and much appreciated.
I always offer to bring something to the date
Anything unopened.

Something to drink slow to add more time on the clock.
Anything unopened.

Something to drink slow to add more time on the clock. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
If I don't open it, then I like to be in full view of the beverage the entire time. It is a safety issue, advisable for all of us.
Yes, unopened is a good point and I will keep it in mind.