tight ...cunt

hey fellers its ...plastic man ...with a question of utmost ...importance

...seein hows most ol cuck ...jimmies in upset tend ta fuck blown out blubber ...bags hows bouts the ...411 on any tight funnel

...any cunts out ...there fer rent that donts feel like slippin inta fat paulies ...pants

...any cunts that ...need more than a flaccid ...ol cuck cock ta gets ...inta

Nicole in Brighton/Hen, shes got good reviews and a tight pussy
My favorite from yesteryear, was a bit loose, but a favorite because she always treated me like a king. She was out a few weeks for a tailbone break, and when she was ready for the game, she let me know, wanted it slow to see if she was ready for fucking regular again. She was nice and tight that day and i still remember the lay, so i am guess i am saying wait for one to come back from a break?

Roc brittany was tight when i was lucky enough 5,6 years ago, not sure she works anymore or just organizes, great lay though.

The only other tight ones i did were young (18,19) from back page, cant remember a name.
Jessica22
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you... He he
I don't know why everyone still thinks that girls who have multiple partners are going to be any looser than girls who fuck only one person, but daily.
I don't know why everyone still thinks that girls who have multiple partners are going to be any looser than girls who fuck only one person, but daily. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Maybe the guy she fucks everyday has a micropenis?
Jessica22 Originally Posted by jokacz
Agreed....
My less flippant answer is that I've had tight ones that sucked and loose ones that have been fantastic. I think good lube and a lady that knows how to work it make most of the difference. IMHO
My less flippant answer is that I've had tight ones that sucked and loose ones that have been fantastic. I think good lube and a lady that knows how to work it make most of the difference. IMHO Originally Posted by Cnymoose
I'm with you there. I'd take a talented lady over a tight pussy any day.
does it be true that ...if yer fuckin a funnel an she done ...sees a ghost er skeleton an ...dies a fright er cunt can ...clam up shuts an trap yer ...penis an then it done gots ta be cut ...off ta get yerself free
does it be true that ...if yer fuckin a funnel an she done ...sees a ghost er skeleton an ...dies a fright er cunt can ...clam up shuts an trap yer ...penis an then it done gots ta be cut ...off ta get yerself free Originally Posted by Plastic Man
What a silly question....everyone knows there ain't no such thing as ghosts...

But assuming that she did die from some other natural cause...well, of course... the solution is that someone has to throw a bucket of cold water on you.

Emily used to pull the condom off my dick.

Her pussy was so tight I thought it was a virgin ass
does it be true that ...if yer fuckin a funnel an she done ...sees a ghost er skeleton an ...dies a fright er cunt can ...clam up shuts an trap yer ...penis an then it done gots ta be cut ...off ta get yerself free Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Or, you just finish.