Mistaken rates

• Chloe
  • 07-29-2016, 10:31 AM
So I have my rates are posted here and p411. I sometimes place an ad here for $100 off for specials. I get reviews for the special rates and it is confused all the time as 100 off the special rate. Am I doing something wrong in placing ads or should people be taking my ad word for word on 100 off website rates correct? Should I explain that reviews will have different rates? What do you all think?
I don't like to discuss rates for obvious reasons. I try to just pay the advertised rate and never bring it up. If you want to avoid any confusion establish a rate and stick with it, no specials. Also, if a provider raises her rate & ive been somewhat a regular I'll assume I'm grandfathered unless she states otherwise.
I think you are one sexy bartender, with your outfit on or off.
Just state the rate you are actually charging for the special.

I assume it's 300 bucks for an hour.

Am I correct?
if life ...gives ya threADons make ...threADonade
  • Tiger
  • 07-29-2016, 01:49 PM
So I have my rates are posted here and p411. I sometimes place an ad here for $100 off for specials. I get reviews for the special rates and it is confused all the time as 100 off the special rate. Am I doing something wrong in placing ads or should people be taking my ad word for word on 100 off website rates correct? Should I explain that reviews will have different rates? What do you all think? Originally Posted by Chloe
Your ad stated website rates... just not which website. www.chloegiggles.com must be down because the domain can be purchased. I think you should have listed the website you meant for the special to be applied to.

or to keep things clear and simple... just list the rate you require for your time.
You are a sex Bartender, I like going to shindigs that you are a part of.
my opinion is if your reg. rate is 300, then say, Special rate 200
I understood what you meant but I see how it can be confusing. I was under the impression that eccie members always recieved $100 off your website rates, so if they are used to paying $300 and see "Special - $100 Off" I can see how they can jump to conclusions.
Use the KISS method, Keep it simple stupid. Just post the rate flat out for the special.
I've taken advantage of specials on occasion. But when I have, and choose to do a review, I list what the normal donation is.
Yes Chloe, you were a very SEXY bartender.