City: - Austin
State: - TX
Address: - AMP in strip center just east of LYH on PSR
Activities: - FBSM,, touch,feely on boobs, some under dress
Hair Length and Color: - black,moderately long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: - Chinese
Physical Description: - about 5'3, nice figure, somewhat thick in middle
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: -[ I saw here twice as previously indicated and both times were what I would call moderately good experiences. It might have been because I was expecting more from her than was availablie. ( At one time I got CFS there, but haven't in a while.)

Mini is somewhat attractive, cheerful and rather playful. She gives a good and thorough massge with some playing between the legs , but particularly is good at lightly dragging her fingertips across the sensitive nether regions. A happy ending was a foregone conclusion but some convincing had to be done for more. She had no objection to hands under her dress and pulled downher top for a good view. The bra did not come off until the second visit and then her charms were very accessible. The first visit found her wearing a minimal thong sort of thing but on the second visit she had on a pair of brief panties. Little beyond rubbing the posterier area was allowed. Since I gave her more shit that usual for me, I tipped her well and she appeared actually surprised but happy for the gesture.''I can reccomend her but for pretty much FBSM only. I like her and have wondered if she might be worth cultivating, but don't really have the patience.

/ROS]Recommendation: -yes