Phone: listed on showcase
Email Address: tsrv4me will provide
URL / Website: I have no idea
City: Good ol' Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: East side of town
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DATY, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, DATY, LOTS of kissing and tongue play, massage. Did I mention DATY?
Session Length: an hour or so
Fee: I didn't pay a fee!
Hair Length and Color: short salt and pepper and medium brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: tsrv is amazingly fit and talented with appropriately reactive parts. Angela has very reactive parts as well. Great breasts that love attention.
Recommendation: OF COURSE!!!

ROS: What a WONDERFUL morning working up a healthy lunchtime appetite! It didn't take long for all clothes to disappear and after much kissing all the way around, there was more kissing all over the place. We always have SUCH a lovely time together! Let's just say that I had a nice nap after everyone left!
Damn, tsrv - I'm friggin' jealous as hell right now!!!
  • fawn
  • 01-17-2013, 07:38 PM
Damn, tsrv - I'm friggin' jealous as hell right now!!! Originally Posted by geezerdude2

Me to geezerdude, they could have at least invited us over to watch...
Very nice review Vicki, I am really glad you had a good time with trsv and Angela...
Not enough info for PA credit. I thinck I hear ducks flying overhead.
Me to geezerdude, they could have at least ask us to come and watch...
Glad you had fun Vicki and you also tsrv.... Originally Posted by fawn
Damn skippy they shoulda!!
I would LOVE to invite Fawn to join us some time soon .......that has been on my list for some time.....maybe she would PM me and we can work out a time soon .....I think V would enjoy that also .......T
Next time I'd like to set up bleachers. They would be out of the way and we would remain quiet. Light snacks will be available for purchase and I will split the earnings with you three. What do you say?

I would screen and the audience would be limited to 25.
Date: Last week
Provider: tsrv4me and AngelaS
Phone: listed on showcase
Email Address: tsrv4me will provide
URL / Website: I have no idea
City: Good ol' Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: East side of town
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DATY, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, DATY, LOTS of kissing and tongue play, massage. Did I mention DATY?
Session Length: an hour or so
Fee: I didn't pay a fee!
Hair Length and Color: short salt and pepper and medium brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: tsrv is amazingly fit and talented with appropriately reactive parts. Angela has very reactive parts as well. Great breasts that love attention.
Recommendation: OF COURSE!!!

ROS: What a WONDERFUL morning working up a healthy lunchtime appetite! It didn't take long for all clothes to disappear and after much kissing all the way around, there was more kissing all over the place. We always have SUCH a lovely time together! Let's just say that I had a nice nap after everyone left! Originally Posted by vnurse
Is this the same Angela that doubles occasionally with Chaz?
fawn, I can't think of anything that would be more fun than getting together with you and geezer OR tsrv! (I put ya'll in alphabetical order!)

slowmover...you know damn good and well that you couldn't "sit back" quietly! Silly boy...I'm good with the refreshment idea though!

pyramider...are you SURE I don't get credit? Man...that's tough...guess I'll have to be a better writer in the future!
Can I throw my hat in the ring?
I will give you credit as long as I am invited. Ranch
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2013, 02:52 PM
More ROS please!
pyramider...are you SURE I don't get credit? Man...that's tough...guess I'll have to be a better writer in the future! Originally Posted by vnurse

You seem like a good kid. I will help you next time. Just send me your rough draft and I will make it readable for the masses. Most of them can only read the reviews with one hand.
What a ripoff. I can give DATY for way less than that.

Yes Maxemus48.....Guilty as charged

VNurse and Tsrv4me...the memories are still HOT!!!!

Slowmover...................yo u devil you! We need another round.