Is THICK the new FAT?

Is it?
YES!!... along in most cases Curvy
BMWs (big massive women) have a long history of abusing otherwise useful adjectives and acronyms: "Voluptuous", "curvy". "thick", "ample", "healthy", 'buoyant", "pillowy" even "BBW"

It is normally not a problem unless you are actually looking for "voluptuous" and are unaware of this practice. I have been burned a few times but learned rather quickly.
With 2 out of 3 americans now overweight, it's time to stand in front of the mirror butt nekkid and pick whatever term you prefer. They're predicting 3 out of 4 by 2030.
Wow.- venom abounds!

The best hobby acronym to me is WALDT, which is so true . Ladies use lots of descriptive terms for themselves, including "spinner" or "athletic" which may mean no boobs or ass to speak of - deal breakers for some of us.

I have found most true BBW ladies use the term, thus easy shopping. For all those in between, they have to be creative, and research and reading reviews goes a long way on the hobbyist's part.

If I looked and was built like Brad Pitt I would not be paying for pussy. Until then I won't be judging other folks, and will do my research. Usually ends up pretty fun!
Thick generally means there is some extra weight on a person. I don't believe thick or curvy is the same as BBW.

Mostly the terms are in the eye of beholder I would say. Kinda like when i hear "oh baby! I have a thick C**K". js
[QUOTE=Laura Lynn; Kinda like when i hear "oh baby! I have a thick C**K". js[/QUOTE]

Oh, come on now. Don't ruin our fantasy. We are all "massive", right?
GFE, PSE, thick, curvy, and BBW are all acronyms that mean different things to different people. Some think PSE is Greek, I don't necessarily believe so. Thick and curvy to me are not BBW. Those are my opinions though.
In response to OP and flying in the face of Political Correctness...

Yes.

Plus what Yourself said.

All the other sideways discussions on obesity, perception and WALDT are ECCIE duff that you get even when you ask a direct question.
One good thing about fat girls is they tend to have to be nicer and work harder. One bad thing about us fat guys is we always have to pay, and picking up chicks in bars ain't so easy - especially when they are over 150 pounds!
If I looked and was built like Brad Pitt I would not be paying for pussy Originally Posted by Papacorn
If you looked like Brad Pitt, I still would not be paying for your pussy. Work on the Jessica Alba look and we can talk.

I look more like Jabba the Hut, so sex doesnt work so well with overweight women, and I still love the fat-free hotties. That is why I love this hobby: with a little bit of cash, they all pretend I am attractive.
I am PROUD of what I am and how I look. To each their own. I could go off ALL day about spinners (eat) but I dont. I know that in this EVERYONE has their own opinion. You should not knock anybody for the way they look, bc if you don't like it believe me the next one will!
No Venom here....nobody (at least not me) is bashing ECCIE's corpulent caregivers....just the way these adjectives can be confusing..even deceiving. I have an appealing mental image to correspond with every one of them, but find that it usually does not correspond with reality.
I do not see the point of bashing.. it is just getting to the root of the definition.. some guys like women that are heavy or even obese.. that is their thing.. no one should have a problem with that. but in terms of how I view the definition of curvy it is that the woman is a bit fat.. no problem I don't have a 34" waist anymore-maybe I am a bit fat as well..
Misuse of the various terms blurs the lines. I know what each means, and they're quite different. But, again, misuse (dare I say misrepresentation) blurs the lines to such an extent that those terms may soon become meaningless.