Do you prefer your Lady to be "WARMED UP" ?

There are days that I am completely turned on....either by a sexy dream the night before....or the fact that I had an early morning client who rocked my world!
Either way....I'm ready !!!

NOW...I've seen clients who prefer he is the first appointment of the day. No worries....that's all good too!
BUT.....I'm asking....for the record...

Do you guys prefer the girl be warmed up.....or first out of the gate?
ALSO.....maybe a little mechanical action before you arrive ?? How do you feel about that?

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GIRL THAT IS WARMED UP OR FIRST PLAY OF THE DAY?

(and...oh yeah....this probably doesn't apply to the 6-8 client a day girls...eeek)

Your thoughts?

TT
Warmed up is good, by dreams, devices or activity, but warm, not burnt!
Double-edged sword. I like first thing in the morning because I'm just a natural early-bird. Unfortunately most women (both civilian and pro) are complete zombies until at least noon.

My challenge of a 6:00am fuckfest has a 100% cancellation rate (usually last minute) for some reason.
I suggest heavy drinking before my arrival, seems to make me more charming.
when she's a bit warm, it just intensifies the meeting. if she needs a little help warming up after i arrive and a little mechanical action is required, i'd love to help!!
I definitely prefer she be very warmed up by having seen a few guys before me
First of the day for me. I think I can warm her up. It's a challenge.
If she is warm when I get there the lady will overheat when I undress. The gut splitting laughter and pointing are definitely aerobic activities.
I've been told I cannot be first of the day
lmao ... i am hardly every warmed up as i tend to only have 1 appointment a day lol
but i have played with my pussy before a client comes and it makes it very hot and wet and they love it everytime i can tell!
Not sure I could tell but I like the idea of being first, but I am not a morning person. I have also had the pleasre of knowing she was well warmed up before I arrived and it was great! So long as she is not burt warm is very nice, sloppy seconds not so much, its a fine line so to speak.
i gotta visit with you sometime then Mya
I prefer warmed up, especially the way Mya described it.
Just as long as the juices are flowing. Mya
I definitely prefer she be very warmed up by having seen a few guys before me Originally Posted by whitechocolate

damn, a few guys?? Lucky gal!