It seems like it's time for Trump to get the Bill Cosby treatment

Go suck Obamas hard-on Sap Sucker.
I wonder if Sissy Cunt blew Obama in the Jon? He made the mile high club? Didn't ya Sissy Cunt?
Mandle Mamma needs to get a real man in her life... or she can stick with her favorite snatch sucker, Hilla Da Killa...

42 minute mark!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2EJMRhvuNQ
Right after Bill Clinton.
  • R.M.
  • 10-12-2016, 07:57 PM
Right after Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why does everyone want to sweep his escapades under the carpet?
Why does everyone want to sweep his escapades under the carpet? Originally Posted by R.M.
Because 1.) Bill isn't the nominee (despite being in the background) 2.) His story has been litigated 1000 times over the past 25 yrs and 3.) Trump's sexual predator ways are new and relevant as he's directly running for office. There's a big difference. Clinton went through a Senate trial, had Ken Starr (special prosecutor) investigate, charge, and impeach him through the political process.

Trump hasn't undergone the level of penalty that Bill has and he needs to go through that. It's unfortunate for him that he's going through it will we're 4 weeks away from voting. I think the women should sue him and tie him up in court.

Summary Bill is old news and Trump is new news. It's that simple.
  • R.M.
  • 10-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Bill lied and was impeached and it does matter. He will be in the white house as what first cheater? He represents Killery as well.
People do not forget. The light will always be on Bill. Stop kidding yourself.
Self edit. You wanna go on Bill Cosby?
Bill lied and was impeached and it does matter. He will be in the white house as what first cheater? He represents Killery as well.
People do not forget. The light will always be on Bill. Stop kidding yourself. Originally Posted by R.M.

I'm not fan of Bill or Hillary but having Hillary and Bill in office is galaxies better than Trump.
People do not forget. The light will always be on Bill. Stop kidding yourself.
Self edit. You wanna go on Bill Cosby? Originally Posted by R.M.
And you are a whore that fucks men for money- who the hell are you to judge anyone when you have dirty laundry? At least Hillary can say she never opened her legs to strange men for money- the nerve of you whores to even talk about Morals.

R.M how many married men have you screwed? If Bill approached you as long as he had the donation you would screw him so get fucking lost if you are trying to be the moral police. Bill is not on the ticket- it's 2016 not 1992 or 1996.
  • R.M.
  • 10-12-2016, 09:38 PM
^ Example Number Two
At the end of the day you are a Jo Jo and I am a ho. Big fucking deal. YOU really should get over yourself. P.S. Luke Warm don't get it twisted.
^ Example Number Two
At the end of the day you are a Jo Jo and I am a ho. Big fucking deal. YOU really should get over yourself. P.S. Luke Warm don't get it twisted. Originally Posted by R.M.
I don't know what the hell your issue is with me, but you are the last person that needs to be commenting on moral issues. You are a disgrace to women- no self respectful parent would be proud of their child being a whore- you are no Mother Teresa by any means.

Do you even pay taxes ? You are getting ready to be added to my ignore list because people that live in glass homes shouldn't play with stones and trust me your glass is very brittle.

I hope you are proud of spreading your legs to any strange man willing to pay. How many married men have you screwed? Afraid to answer?
Mandle Mamma needs to get a real man in her life... or she can stick with her favorite snatch sucker, Hilla Da Killa...

42 minute mark!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2EJMRhvuNQ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Those 4 Blacks in that video are probably the only 4 black votes he will get in Florida. The Blacks friends I have say those blacks for Trump are "House Negro coons" and that's their quote not mine. I don't know any Italians voting for Trump.
  • R.M.
  • 10-12-2016, 11:06 PM
I don't know what the hell your issue is with me, but you are the last person that needs to be commenting on moral issues. You are a disgrace to women- no self respectful parent would be proud of their child being a whore- you are no Mother Teresa by any means.

You are still a trick. I bet your mom is proud of the piece of shit you turned out to be.
Who are you"The Whore Police"?

Do you even pay taxes ? You are getting ready to be added to my ignore list because people that live in glass homes shouldn't play with stones and trust me your glass is very brittle.

Yes I do why are you ragging on it? What does this even have to do with this thread? Mr. Angry Pants.

I hope you are proud of spreading your legs to any strange man willing to pay. How many married men have you screwed? Afraid to answer?

How many whores do you screw each week? You are just another lonely piece of shit that pays whores.
The ignore list is for pussies. I must say you are very eat up.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Who's brittle now? My personal favorite is Peanut.
Who's brittle now? My personal favorite is Peanut. Originally Posted by R.M.
Look it's not my cup of tea to get into a shouting match with a lady on a white board and by the way I use the word "lady" very loosely. Let me remind you I am a 60 year old war veteran that has made more sacrifices than you can shake a stick at- while I was fighting the Iraqis you were probably sucking some married man's cock. Do you have any idea what those terrorist would do to whores in their country?

I have 2 wonderful daughters both college educated and have a real job and have more respect amongst themselves to sleep with strange men because they were to sorry to get a real job.

I doubt you pay any taxes- who are you kidding you are a whore and this is the only source of income. It's a shame that whore like you would defend Trump, but then again your accustomed to old men grabbing your pussy as long as they pay right?