Typical Review Approval Time

Hello mods, just wondering what is the typical review approval time? I understand the reviews automatically go into a que, but just wondering when we should send a friendly reminder to make sure it didn't get lost in the mix. Thank you in advance. My review submission for approval is below, just in case you have a chance to view.

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2105694
I would wait at least a week to ask about it.

Some of the tings that slow down the review process:
We are volunteers and do this in what spare time we have.
Reviews that are not completely filled out with all the information slows things down not just for the poster of the review but other reviewers as well because of the time it takes to sort it all out.
Having to deal with RTMs, board drama, answering staff questions about how long it takes to approve a review, editing reviews because of requests to fix them, editing providers ads because they screwed up, editing guideline violations,etc......

You get the picture?
Totally understandable. Thank you for your response and keep up the good work guys. It is appreciated.
Maybe a sticky would be in order asking people to please don't waste the mods time if it's been less than a week? Not that anyone would read it but it might be worth a try?
Maybe a sticky would be in order asking people to please don't waste the mods time if it's been less than a week? Not that anyone would read it but it might be worth a try? Originally Posted by bytra2121
Agreed. Or maybe some type of FAQ sticky. Im sure mods get annoyed by the repeat post and answer to same questions.

A few sample questions...

1. Typical review approval time.
2. How to delete/deactivate/guest account and requirements.

Anybody care to add to the mix lol
All good suggestions. Wakeup is the mod for new ideas on this board. Feel free to seed him a PM with your thoughts.
Wakeup is a mod ?
How to become a mod? (another FAQ) lol
I was wondering the same question
  • MrLTG
  • 07-07-2017, 09:49 AM
Who do we contact? It's been 2 weeks since my review

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2100887