Recommendations On Where To Stay

I know Irving is pretty much out of the question for hobby related activities. But that's where the affordable hotels are (sadly). Looking for new options. Somewhere that's safe, somewhat quiet, won't scare clients away, and above all CLEAN. I read reviews on some hotels and most came back with "found crack pipe", "dirty sheets", "rude staff", etc.

Any recommendations?
North Dallas/Addison or the Galleria area of Dallas is good, numerous places near Beltline Rd & Dallas North Tollway area. Several places off Midway Rd between LBJ 635 & Beltline Rd area.

I also like the Dallas Park Central area which is SW of the 635 & Coit Rd. Stay away from the north side of Coit & LBJ and I also like the Medical District area near I35 & Market Center area up to Mockingbird Ln area.

Please, no Irving or Arlington.
Ok so no to Arlington as well...I was just looking at a place in Arlington
I don't care for Arlington at all, too many thugs and pimped out ladies use Arlington. Visiting ladies seem to think an incall in the Mid Cities area will get you business from Dallas or Ft Worth but Arlington is too far and Dallas is where the $$ is mainly spent. Hell no to Arlington & Garland areas. LE likes to cruise the Notel parking lots and run license plates, same as Irving, in these areas...I don't mind the Lewisville area.
What about Planto?
Are you going to stay in the dfw area for a while. If so get an apt if you can much cheaper and safer than a motel
Are you going to stay in the dfw area for a while. If so get an apt if you can much cheaper and safer than a motel Originally Posted by mikecross
Yeah I moved here not to long ago and realized Dallas is the worst if you don't have a private incall. The police work with most legit hotels. So i pretty much didnt have any other option then to just go get a private incall, so I did (just yesterday) So I will continue to offer outcalls ONLY until I get the apartment furnished. Its safer but it causes you to have to be very picky and selective of the clients you see. If I could recommend a hotel in Dallas it would have to be in the Addison/Galleria area. The rooms are nice and clean, just keep your eyes open and screen screen screen and you should be just fine
To answer her question Plano is very very hot right now. I would recommend avoiding it
Are you going to stay in the dfw area for a while. If so get an apt if you can much cheaper and safer than a motel Originally Posted by mikecross
Get an apartment just for a weekend trip?
I live in Arlington and only time I have hobbies here is when its someone's residence. Grand prarie around the 360/30 area seems like a decent "middle ground"
From this looks of it, I won't be able to include hobby play into my trip. I'm only going to Dallas for photoshoots and a photography workshop. I was going to include provider services on the side to fill in the gaps in my schedule. But at the same time, I can't afford to pay $100+ a night for a room. Irving and Planto have some nice hotels for low cost (according to TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, Priceline, etc.) So I may leave my provider hat at home.
From this looks of it, I won't be able to include hobby play into my trip. I'm only going to Dallas for photoshoots and a photography workshop. I was going to include provider services on the side to fill in the gaps in my schedule. But at the same time, I can't afford to pay $100+ a night for a room. Irving and Planto have some nice hotels for low cost (according to TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, Priceline, etc.) So I may leave my provider hat at home. Originally Posted by MaryBeth

Whoa now lets not get carried away! You can still come play just stick with eccie or P411 clients.
Get a 3* hotel anywhere in N Dallas, west of 75, N of 635...Addison has several, and be discrete....you will be fine
I'll get some things straighten out
Get a 3* hotel anywhere in N Dallas, west of 75, N of 635...Addison has several, and be discrete....you will be fine Originally Posted by TxTraveler
ditto

pm me if ya need any help sugar!