Reviews are they actually important?

I have gone along hobbying just fine without premium access and I don't thoroughly research the women I see. I make my decisions based on the pictures and description in the showcase and if they post I read some of their posts to get some insight to their personality.

I often wonder if the review writers are the more high maintenance and whining crowd? That said I understand if there's a dangerous situation to post about or calling out someone for not showing up.

What do the rest of you think about the importance of reviews?
They are good for rates and activities, everything else is bullshit or subject to personal preference.
Well there's 5 forums here that are dedicated to just reviews 6 if you wanna count the men's lounge, the owners reward you when you submit a review so I would say that they are pretty important to the board. As Moonshiner said I mainly look at the reviews just to find out rates & menu
They are good for rates and activities, everything else is bullshit or subject to personal preference. Originally Posted by moonshiner
what he said .... if you care, over time you will recognize guys who write reviews which you find helpful. so .. in my process ... i move from the showcase to the reviews to see who is writing for this lady .. and read reviews focusing on guys who have some creds with me.

some write about activities, some guys write about how they feel, the connection, etc. generally, i don't pay a lot of attention to reviews. some reviews are total bs, some have an agenda, but if you want to extend the effort ... some can be useful.

over time, i think we get less and less dependent on reviews ... unless the lady is new to us.
I have gone along hobbying just fine without premium access and I don't thoroughly research the women I see. I make my decisions based on the pictures and description in the showcase and if they post I read some of their posts to get some insight to their personality.

I often wonder if the review writers are the more high maintenance and whining crowd? That said I understand if there's a dangerous situation to post about or calling out someone for not showing up.

What do the rest of you think about the importance of reviews? Originally Posted by Stock Trader
So, according to what you have written, if absolutely NO reviews were ever posted on this site, you just base the majority of your decision of who you would see on a picture and what the Providers writes?
  • ztonk
  • 01-23-2016, 01:45 PM
So, according to what you have written, if absolutely NO reviews were ever posted on this site, you just base the majority of your decision of who you would see on a picture and what the Providers writes? Originally Posted by Precious_b
A girl would never lie or misrepresent herself!

Many of us use reviews to make an informed decision on whom to see.

z
A girl would never lie or misrepresent herself!

Many of us use reviews to make an informed decision on whom to see.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
I agree with you Zonk.

VERY FEW Hobbyist go BCD on just eye candy alone. They want some type of services.
When it comes to reviews, no single review should *ever* be taken as undisputed Gospel. However, multiple reviews from multiple guys with differing tastes in the fairer sex & personality types can paint a fairly good picture of what a lady's going be like for me behind closed doors. That overall 'picture' is what makes this site worthwhile, and it's what made me feel secure enough to part with money to see providers in the first place.

Reviews, and review sites where the reviews & reviewers can be freely discussed is what makes the Hobby viable for me.
Other than it's easier to screen, to me their not really important. As long as you have references, references are what's important I don't need numbers on board.
Review to me are most important to the guys
I use reviews as a minor form of screening. It gives me an idea of what types of activities the guys are into or may expect from a session.
I often wonder if the review writers are the more high maintenance and whining crowd? Originally Posted by Stock Trader
Well ma'am........ Many of you ladies tend to think they are important enough to create male handles for the purpose of fabricating reviews and bumping reviews so they must have some importance to the ladies.

The Board makes a shit load of money charging for access to that information and it drives the vast majority of the traffic that the site gets.....

But as to the review writers being high maintenance and whining?

That's kind of a feminine way of looking at it isn't it?
Whispers I won't fuck around with you. Wanta bet! Loser pays $5,000 to the charity of the winners choice and guest's his account for 2years!!!

Let's bet!!
Fuck it loser pays 10,000 and permanently guest their account. I'll pull my pants down when we meet if you still think I'm a woman!!!!!
Put your money where your mouth is or shut up!
How about we meet at a strip club and loser also buys the winner a blow job?