Question about ISO

• L.A.
  • 03-17-2018, 12:23 PM
Is there anything wrong with placing an ISO and stating what I'm interested in and the price range I'm willing to pay? If I want a 30 minute session that includes BBBJ and CFS and I say I'm willing to pay 100-120 for 30 minutes, is that OK.
Am I being rude and disrespectful for placing the ISO?
Again this is in ISO. I'm not PM'ing somebody out of the blue asking for any discount. I post an ISO and a provider responds if she wants to.

My opinion was that if I'm posting an ISO with what I'm looking for and somebody responds that's their choice. If what I'm asking or looking for doesn't interest somebody they would just ignore the ISO and move along. Have I been doing this wrong for the last 15 years?

HoustonRiley took exception with me posting an ISO a while back asking for HHR for around 100 and she openly called me a lowballer even though I never even contacted her.

On a side note I've seen MANY providers openly advertise hhr sessions for 100-120. I'm not sure why me posting this ISO was so offensive when so many advertise that rate anyway.
You're fine. It is ISO for fuck's sake. If she wasn't interested in your ISO she should've kept it to herself.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-17-2018, 12:41 PM
Nope. You aren't wrong. Perfectly OK.

I think as long as you aren't being completely derogatory in your ISO(and even then if you are into that), no one should care about it other than the ladies that respond and you.

I would much rather a fella tell me respectfully what he can afford than try and talk me down on my rates.
It looks like The Admiral got your girl straightened out.
This was a week ago. And been dealt with by a Mod a week ago.

For some reason today(I'm guessing he can't get his rocks off)
He starts PMing me over and over and over.....until I had to put him on the ignore list. Then he made this post.

This is the problem with cheap guys.
His first p.m. was asking me why. So I explained. Expecting the provider to do everything under the sun for the lowest possible tip you can find in your wallet is disrespectful.

This isn't Backpage in this isn't the street. Simply be willing to pay for the request you seek.

Do I think that he's a low baller do I think he's disrespectful to the Hobby, himself, providers for wanting MSoG Cim and bbbj for 100 bucks Yes it is. that's not going to change.
And I'm not going to oblidge and see this guy.

Now on the day last week of his request I put about a 5 or 6 word sentence.
Never PMd him.
He never PMd me.
I'm not sure how shity of a day he's having..... But randomly coming in my inbox this morning and sending constant PMs is a bit psychotic.
Over me simply telling you to tip for what you want a week ago in a public thread.

Lol get over it..... In the p.m. you said you had 10 or 12 responses.
If that was the truth why a week later would you be messaging me like a mental patient.
Wouldn't you simply be able to call the 10 or 12 girls who said they would turn upside down and stand on their head and bend over backwards for a hundred bucks then bothering me something isn't adding up.
  • L.A.
  • 03-17-2018, 01:41 PM
If I sent you constant PMs then you sent me constant PMs since I only replied to your comments after the initial PM. I think that's a conversation? You're trying to make it sound like I blew up your inbox which is NOT the case so let's be honest, you sent just as many messages as I did. I'm more than willing to share any PMs with the Mods to see if I was "messaging you like a mental patient"

I'm not sure why you said anything about "I'm not going to oblidge and see this guy" as I've never made ANY attempt to visit with you.

Back on topic:
Just for clarity here is the ISO that I posted

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...6907&highlight=

My rate request in that thread "Just as a guide I try to stay around 100/hhr but would discuss options"

And contrary to her post (not that it really matters if I'm upfront about what I'm seeking). I never asked for MSOG as I'm a one shot guy. I never asked for CIM as I don't really care about that either.

It's obvious how she feels about the client in this situation. It makes me wonder what she thinks about the providers who respond to ISOs either publically or by PM for rates she thinks are too low. Are they held in the same low regard?
~Ze~

You will always be the one that got away for me :-) you were so cool and very sexy but I didn't pull the trigger and feel like I missed my chance !

OP you post any ISO you like and only worry about the ones who say yes lol. Like ~Ze~ said better to know upfront if the girl is open to your budget. You aren't negotiating their rate down they are telling you if they are interested- it's what ISO is for !

Honestly the same few reply to every ISO whether they fit the request or not so in that regard ISO is almost useless.

Nope. You aren't wrong. Perfectly OK.

I think as long as you aren't being completely derogatory in your ISO(and even then if you are into that), no one should care about it other than the ladies that respond and you.

I would much rather a fella tell me respectfully what he can afford than try and talk me down on my rates. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Another LOWBALLERS. Asking for specials aka 100 for BBBJ maybe SS....
This isn't Back page!!! Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Your reply to his ISO. The first reply I might add. You may not like his request, but you were way out of line IMO.

Makes you look like an asshole honestly.
^^^+1
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-17-2018, 02:34 PM
@HoustonRiley - All this bitching about what a man should and shouldn't do with his money and perceived disrespect... wouldn't your energy be better spent teaching girls how to command more money and increase their value?

@playerpiano.. there is still time.. but only a little.
ISO:

Looking for a provider whose nom de guerre starts with a tilde and the last letter of the English alphabet. If she still has my number, I hope she would call me. If not, she can PM me.

I understand she may be leaving the area soon and it is my desire to spend some time with her before she leaves. I will be happy to provide her with some exotic Asian food from a country the USA could not win a war against if she so desires.

I look forward to a response. I haven't visited with a known provider in a while, however, I feel certain my reputation from my previous days is enough to cover her screening requirements in this case.

With all due respect and affection,

Glenn "Giggity Giggity" Quagmire

You know there's very fine line between Sassy and Assy.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-17-2018, 03:03 PM
...And Glenn Quagmire blurs that line beautifully!

All a fucker has to do is dangle cock, money, and good food in my face and watch me run! *giggle*
WOW~Ze~ it's an amazing coincidence I happen to have all three of those requirements !

...And Glenn Quagmire blurs that line beautifully!

All a fucker has to do is dangle cock, money, and good food in my face and watch me run! *giggle* Originally Posted by ~Ze~

This isn't Backpage in this isn't the street. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
You are absolutely correct.

It's not.

So stop acting like a Backpage and a street ho.

If the man's donation offer in his ISO doesn't meet your requirements, don't respond to his ISO.

He doesn't tell you how to run your business, does he?

Does he tell you how much you should charge and what activities you should or shouldn't have on your menu?

No he doesn't.

So why do you tell him his business and how much he should pay with HIS money?

Who the fuck are you?

His fucking wife?