Anybody see her

Just wondering if you will ever TOFTT.....
Lol, good luck with that
Texted and she eventually responded. 125 a session plus tip, draping required (never sure what's possible until you are in person). Near Lockport Drive in
  • don w
  • 04-14-2022, 05:03 AM
I saw here. Reiki hocus pocus and legit massage only. Draping and leave underwear on throughout. She leaves the room for you to drape yourself and to get dressed. I asked about HE and she flatly said she doesn't do that.
Thanks don.

Maybe someday EVERYONE will do a TOFTT.... everyone but the op anyways....
I saw here. Reiki hocus pocus and legit massage only. Draping and leave underwear on throughout. She leaves the room for you to drape yourself and to get dressed. I asked about HE and she flatly said she doesn't do that. Originally Posted by don w
Too bad, her ad to me is very deceiving and leads guys to think otherwise.
She deleted the ad. Must have been too many HE offers?? Lol
  • mkp24
  • 04-15-2022, 12:25 PM
She has a diff ad up and it mentions leaving happy with a winky face, and a sexual pose. How is she not dishing out handies lol?
  • don w
  • 04-16-2022, 09:33 AM
I thought the same thing based on the ad wording. That was definitely not the case when I got there. I told here the "happy" references would be giving guys expectations. She said she didnt mean anything by it. I think she knows what the implication is but has no intention of following thru. Just a weird and lame experience.
I thought the same thing based on the ad wording. That was definitely not the case when I got there. I told here the "happy" references would be giving guys expectations. She said she didnt mean anything by it. I think she knows what the implication is but has no intention of following thru. Just a weird and lame experience. Originally Posted by don w
I texted her several times and told her the same thing. If she continues to post with the same not so subtle offer in her ads, then she is being deliberately deceptive to entice men to see her in false hope she will give them what they are looking for...
I thought the same thing based on the ad wording. That was definitely not the case when I got there. I told here the "happy" references would be giving guys expectations. She said she didnt mean anything by it. I think she knows what the implication is but has no intention of following thru. Just a weird and lame experience. Originally Posted by don w
I texted her several times and told her the same thing. If she continues to post with the same not so subtle offer in her ads, then she is being deliberately deceptive to entice men to see her in false hope she will give them what they are looking for... Originally Posted by H5678J

deliberately deceptive, links please of the awesome marketing
I wish I had checked back on this thread before seeing her
  • mkp24
  • 04-21-2022, 08:27 AM
Will she at least graze your junk or nada?