Need A, so I can fulfill B

As seen and researched multiple times, I need references if I'm going to move into the Independent world. I have been an AMP machine for over a year now and would prefer the Independents (I think).

Question is, I've approached my choice provider a few times and even offered up an indiscreet meeting in public for her to screen me in person. Told her it could be less than a minute or 5 minutes. Whatever she needs to feel comfortable. Have any of you offered this route, or to you Providers, is this an option you'll accept for screening newbie clients?

Cheers all,
Tex10 (TexAn)
A note from your mother is worth at least 2 references.
My suggestion to you is join p411.

"to you Providers, is this an option you'll accept for screening newbie clients?"

No.
I am no where near an ultra experienced user but when I first began I also found I was in that catch 22 realm of no references, and amps or bp does not count. I can only suggest what worked for me; ask them on a dinner / lunch date and pay or their time (and meal of course). Don't plan on doing more than eating and having casual conversation to lay the ground work. If all goes well then try to setup the meeting the next day or later that week.
It may only be 5 minutes but it might take an hour or more out of her day to meet and return. You might propose the dinner/date thing as suggested above but that won't guarantee a complete screening of you.

Joining P411 is a good option; there are several girls there that will see newbies.
Provider OKs are worth a lot here.
P411 is a very good option for newbes. If your goin gto hobby on a regular basis, its a great value.

Also, there are newbe friendly providers here. Its common to see a post in ISO looking for newbe friendly providers. Do keep in mind many ladies do not read or post in ISO but you should get some responses.

If you want to try the meet & greet route, I would suggest you offer to meet for a drink, meal, etc and if all is ok with her at that point, you are willing to go ahead with a session. Offer to pay her something for her time for the meet, even if she declines to do more than that. I would not pay her normal hourly rate for the meet and greet part but $100 or so at least shows her your not a tire kicker. Or, if she has a dinner/date rate, offer the difference between her regular rate and the dinner rate as a minimum so, again, she knows she will get something for her time, even if no session.

If you do this, be prepaired that she may decide to not see you BCD. I dont see this route as a substitute for most ladies normal screening but you might get a bite or two.

Good luck and do consider P411
Do like everyone else did. See Little Miss Melissa and Sophie.
I got started seeing newbie friendly providers. Though make sure you see girls that will then actually reply to the future provider you are trying to see that will be screening you.
Thanks Glenn....

Joining PF411 is the best options I think. Or you if you have a few regular reviews I sure that can also be as screening.... Have fun on your adventure and be safe....
I got started seeing newbie friendly providers. Though make sure you see girls that will then actually reply to the future provider you are trying to see that will be screening you. Originally Posted by skull-4
Yeah because this happens more than you think, some providers won't bother responding to your reference requests or they will respond days or even weeks later.

That is why I suggested p411, we don't have to track down these bat shit crazy flaky girls for the reference. You can see the okays right there on your profile.
...track down these bat shit crazy flaky girls... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Well hell, add another one to the must do list. That's just f'ing hilarious! Well done and said!
Its amazing, a simple Search would have answered all of the OP's questions. Do your homework. The Search tab is your friend.
  • fryec
  • 05-03-2013, 08:55 PM
P411 is still no guarantee. I have been a member there for almost 4 years and still a provider would not see me because my ok's were not recent.

Follow the advice of some of the members here and see the newbie-frieldly providers.

I understand safety is of the utmost concern but if you provide adequate screening info, it should be good.

FWIW

Peace
It may only be 5 minutes but it might take an hour or more out of her day to meet and return. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I never have a problem meeting someone to break the ice before hand, but they still have to pass screening before I'd do it. Meeting 5min in public doesn't tell me if they are an OK kinda guy and a gentleman.
Well hell, add another one to the must do list. That's just f'ing hilarious! Well done and said! Originally Posted by Luv4Fun
I'd love to do ya