What exactly is a BnG?

I always thought a bng was a "bang n go" as in a 15 minute quicky. Usually a cbj and a couple positions of cfs and you're out the door type of session, ymmv as always. Now I'm starting to realize that some people consider it a bj only session so I googled it and urban dictionary says this:

"Blow n Go....a service offered by working girls.
A quickie....blow job only."

Is that the general consensus around here, that it means bj only?

Does anyone else besides me think it means "bang n go" as in it includes cfs also?
Its a race to see how fast a lady can suck you off and get your ass out the door because a full half hr or hr wasn't paid for.

That's pretty much how I see it.
Yep...what the Goat said. She blows, you pop and go. Lots of girls offer them, even if they don't advertise them.
BNG - You say hi, drop the donation, pull it out, enjoy, pop, zip and go!
So we got what a bng is what's a ZJ?
For me you would come into my place, meet me in the bedroom and pull down your pants. Then I would take charge from there.
tara you offer BNG?
For me you would come into my place, meet in the bedroom and pull down your pants. Then I would take charge from there. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ok, between that and your pictures I'm gettin a chubby. But would you stop right before I got that funny feeling and have to finish elsewhere, or would you just go with the flow like a true champ? I have a weak spot for true champs.
Two letters short of Bingo! Unless you consider the question "what do I O?"
Very good TARA that how I do it has well

For me you would come into my place, meet me in the bedroom and pull down your pants. Then I would take charge from there. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
For me you would come into my place, meet me in the bedroom and pull down your pants. Then I would take charge from there. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ulp!! What she said........
or
She gets to her knees when you walk in to let you pound her mouth til you shoot
Her head's hanging off the edge of the bed so you can hump her throat til you pop
She meets you at the door, walks you to her BJ spot and you enjoy the fun til you pop
For us more simple-minded folks, BnG = Blow'n'Go.

Leave the "enhancements" to the ladies....usually for an additional fee. That's when iaintliein's I O part kicks in.
i prefer an "eat and greet" over a "blow and go" LOL
Ok, between that and your pictures I'm gettin a chubby. But would you stop right before I got that funny feeling and have to finish elsewhere, or would you just go with the flow like a true champ? I have a weak spot for true champs. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I'm a naughty lil girl.
the best BnG are when you knock on her door and she opens it and is already totally nude. She kisses you DFK with lots of passion while fondling your cock and then drops to her knees, pulls down you pants and begs you to facefuck her. You pound her face hard while she gives you great eye contact. You know she is begging for your cum and you unload. She sucks every drop out and swallows and thanks you for a great cum feeding and tells you to cum back soon.