LC Brianna Aka prettyHoe

I messaged Brianna she ask me to call first indicator something was sketchy call I asked for a hh she quoted me 100 I agreed and head off to the incall she gave me a wrong address two miles away from her real place to “test me “ strike two she gave me instructions on how to get to her place and when I got there she said she had to wash up wait out side ten minutes goes by and she called saying come in she had a air mattress in the living room and we had agreed to a bbbj but she grabbed a cover and said I won’t feel the difference and it was ok wouldn’t let me touch her hair while she gave me a CBJ two minutes goes by. And she ask me to slide in at this point I just wanna cum and go she gets in to doggie position on the air mattress slide in and it was ok I did all the work and was told not to smack her ass she doesn’t like that ask her to ride me said she does do that cost extra man gave her a 20 all I had left and she got on was the worst ride of my life maybe it was the air mattress but man did it suck I muted early and she rushed me out the door
What is this?
Did you just forget how to write a review or what?
Pimped