So, What If Ms Dr Ford Is Compelled To Recant.....

If this proves to be fake I hope we find out who is behind it.

Great post and link. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Waiting for the first clerk to step up.
When Ms Dr Ford has to raise her hand and swear to tell the truth, will she be thinking......."Diane promised me that nobody would dare question my motives"?

She obviously does not want to be put under oath.
I guess DIFi didn't pay them enough , this is ridiculous another last minute "its a dick"
If the liberals had their way, old white men would have no privileges except to shut up and pay taxes.

In this case, both the husband and wife would have to waive the privilege, unless they for instance conspired and planned to commit a crime during their therapy, such as a false claim of attempted rape.

Additionally, it could be construed under RICO that they were part of a larger criminal effort to falsely accuse a sitting Appellate Judge to remove him from office. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Especially if its ever proven she got PAID to make these fake accusations..
When Ms Dr Ford has to raise her hand and swear to tell the truth, will she be thinking......."Diane promised me that nobody would dare question my motives"?

She obviously does not want to be put under oath. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She never thought it would get this far. DiFi and the Dems thought Kavanaugh would be gone before a hearing. I’ll be shocked if she goes thru with it.
The oddsmakers in Vegas seem pretty sure she isn't going to show. And this second "accuser" is already having her witnesses say she's full of it. Seems its the Dems who are walking a dangerous line here. False accusations won't sit well with the voters. Hopefully some legal repercussions come down for these women and a few Dem Senators get expelled for this.
Republicans should start publicly questioning the "chain of custody" of this story. When Ms Ford made her anonymous tip to a newpaper tip line to how it got into DiFi hands. Who she's talked to about the incident for the past 6 months and if the story has "evolved."

Will the "witnesses" Ms Ford claimed were at the party but have no knowledge of the incident be testifying?
The oddsmakers in Vegas seem pretty sure she isn't going to show. And this second "accuser" is already having her witnesses say she's full of it. Seems its the Dems who are walking a dangerous line here. False accusations won't sit well with the voters. Hopefully some legal repercussions come down for these women and a few Dem Senators get expelled for this. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
seems Christine's atty's are claiming the hearing set for Thursday is "not fair or respectful"

why? because she may be questioned by an attorney practiced in sex crime prosecutions

an excuse for her to not appear?
The DIM-TARTs are desperate between Kav and the mid terms. ( and remember they think there above the laws)

Mark Judge obviously does not want to be put under oath. Originally Posted by Jackie S
FIFY..

I think Ford will testify, now that 3 accusers have come forward. I'm not yet convinced she is telling the truth, but I want to hear all 3 before I take a position.

if she is lying, I think the Mark Judge "memoirs" is the seed of her story. much like Anita Hill and the pubic hair in the coke line, that was written in a book, and uncovered. Judge called out Kavanaugh in his book, so it's an easy starting point for damning allegations.

Avenatti is putting himself out there, as he did successfully with Stormie Daniels.. if he "wins" this one, the Democrats owe him the 2020 Nomination.

"Renate Alumni".. Kavanaugh's yearbook remark.. his response to that has been disingenuous. he seems like a complete Cad.
Yet a cad who didn’t get laid until “many many years” after high school.

HA!
seems Christine's atty's are claiming the hearing set for Thursday is "not fair or respectful"

why? because she may be questioned by an attorney practiced in sex crime prosecutions

an excuse for her to not appear? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

THEN TELL HER either show the hell up, or SHUT THE HELL up.
Under what circumstances are the doctor-patient relationship not confidential and privileged? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The FBI should raid her Dr's office and seize records like they did Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen.
THEN TELL HER either show the hell up, or SHUT THE HELL up. Originally Posted by garhkal
She’s coming, right?

Then what’s your issue?
She’s coming, right?

Then what’s your issue? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I bet she doesn’t show up. You on?