What happened to Amy love in nwa

I was gone for a while and when i came back no trace just wondering.
nobody knows?
Not really sure what exactly happened to her... but I can tell you that's she's not answering reference requests via phone, email or PM.
She is dealing with family !
Maybe she got sucked into the WalMart HQ vortex.
Wish her the best for us Sarahlynn!
Definitely wish her all the best, thanks peeps for replying.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=877736&highlight=
The last post was 10-2013 and her showcase removed.
Her privacy should be respected and owes not an explanation. I am not scornful ,,,, just indicate
the clear obvious answer.
A family matter is real world information and probably felt it wasn't our business, ,, fair enough.
If a lady makes an announcement of her departure ,,,,, people assume it's a gimmick to get more
business and she returns. I understand a classy woman making an elegant exit without a big
fuss.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=877736&highlight=
The last post was 10-2013 and her showcase removed.
Her privacy should be respected and owes not an explanation. I am not scornful ,,,, just indicate
the clear obvious answer.
A family matter is real world information and probably felt it wasn't our business, ,, fair enough.
If a lady makes an announcement of her departure ,,,,, people assume it's a gimmick to get more
business and she returns. I understand a classy woman making an elegant exit without a big
fuss. Originally Posted by lorde reign
Which would explain her MIA status around here. And if she let one provider know and others not I think that would be a good sign of who she trusts and does not.
She is dealing with family ! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Thanks for the info, Sarahlynn. She and I didn't really know each other, short of exchanging a couple of references, so I had no clue what happened. Good to hear she's ok!
She is dealing with family ! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
I knew you and her were friends please let her know we wish her the very best and thanks for the reply
Btw, let's not assume anyone owes a reference . Yes, its good practice to get business that way but UTR should be respected,,, Private communication shouldn't have been divulged Ginger. The rules apply to ALL. I was hoping you was going to catch it yourself and apologize just in case it made her feel bad. She may possibly read this.js.
our respect and concern should be the main consideration.
Btw, let's not assume anyone owes a reference . Yes, its good practice to get business that way but UTR should be respected,,, Private communication shouldn't have been divulged Ginger. The rules apply to ALL. I was hoping you was going to catch it yourself and apologize just in case it made her feel bad. She may possibly read this.js.
our respect and concern should be the main consideration. Originally Posted by lorde reign
The continued attacks grow tiresome, especially when rules are quoted in convoluted attempts to discredit when it is clear that no violation of said rule has occurred. Perhaps the board is a better place when the rules are rigidly enforced and I wound never defend anyone who had clearly broken a rule. However, I do believe in fairness. Clearly, attempting to apply that rule here is mere sophistry. There is no rule preventing one from saying I have or have not had private communication with someone. The rule is against reporting the content of private communications.

For instance, it would not be a rule violation if you said my buddy, Blad, sent me a pm. I was wondering what he had been up to, so I decided to come over here and check out Arkie Icky. However, it would be a violation to say something like my butt buddy, Blad, sent me a pm stating he was getting clobbered by his intellectual superiors in Arkansas and needed help to fight a grand battle against the evils of Arkietard. Please come save him and help fight the evil ho and her dastardly minions. Something like that should not be divulged because it may embarrass or compromise the sender of said private pm.
Thanks Rocky. I used to find their cyberstalking really irritating, but then I realized that they wouldn't be paying so much attention to me if I weren't so awesome. Lol
OMG Lordy, give it a rest mate