Meet And Greets, Suspected of Being LE

I'm not too sure on the etiquette for Meet&Greets. Are they suppose to be free? Like you meet a provider in a public place to see if you want to actually pay her or not? Is that a way to keep clients safe?

I just got a phone call from a guy wanting to meet. It went sort of like:

Me: where are you?
Him: I'm in *****
Me: I need your address
Him: How do I know you're not a cop?
Me: Why would you bother calling me if you thought I was a cop?
Him: Send me a photo
Me: No, photos are in my ad
Him: Let's meet in public first

He hung up after I told him the clock starts once I meet him. Guess I said something wrong.
M&G's are for timewasters. Like LE can't meet in public?

He's probably just very new... And obviously uninformed.

We are paid for our time... not any specific activity.

Send him this link.
That much drama isnt worth your time in my opinion. NEXT
It took all of my strength not to curse him out. I'm trying to be more lady like...he was testing me lol
MB, I can't help but comment, ha!

He's either associated with LE or very, very new; heck, one look at your hot photos and he would know you're definitely NOT a cop, lmao!!!

He's either associated with LE or very, very new; heck, one look at your hot photos and he would know you're definitely NOT a cop, lmao!!! Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent
LMAO he's probably just nervous but I didn't have time for that today. I really think I hurt his feelings

And thank you

He's either associated with LE or very, very new; heck, one look at your hot photos and he would know you're definitely NOT a cop, lmao!!! Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent
Right, LG. Where would she pin the badge?
Right, LG. Where would she pin the badge? Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Maybe I have one tattoo'd on my right ass cheek
I don't accept cold calls like this. I suggest you keep your phone number off of the internet and only give it out once you have screened them and have a session scheduled. Read this if you are interested in meet and greets for alternative screening practices:

Post #21 & 23
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1025192&page=2
I don't accept cold calls like this. I suggest you keep your phone number off of the internet and only give it out once you have screened them and have a session scheduled. Read this if you are interested in meet and greets for alternative screening practices:

Post #21 & 23
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1025192&page=2 Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Thanks for the suggestion but I have better response when I have my number posted no point in changing something that isn't broken lol. One weirdo won't ruin it, I just wanted to know if others expect free meet and greets. I personally don't have the time nor patience to use M&G as a screening process. Pay me or go jump off a bridge.
Meet and greets were fun in a large group settings in Houston back in the day. Until some fucktard went and caused undue attention which resulted in a rather large raid by the Houston doughnut eaters. Some areas still do them and they work. Here they would not.

As for single one on one? Man up and pay for the love of all that is unholy. Pictures show what a chick looks like so if interested make an appointment. If you get there and she looks nothing like her pictures or the pictures are of her 10 years and 40 pounds ago just walk. It is rather simple is it not?
Fill in the answer game of the morning:
If you answer an unknown phone number, and hear paper shuffle, as if someone's turned a page while reading a script, you know its (everyone in unison): _____

A friend that knows I have a high threshold for things that amuse me told me that story. CTFU.
After I recovered, and with a gleam in her eye, she mentioned that a 2nd phone call came in a couple hours later, same guy, same paper rustle, but the phone # was one digit different than the earlier call. CTFU*2.

Back to original question:
Nothings free. And, that also applies to the non-hobby world, where business folks have time based earnings as well. Yes, a M&G can be used for screening, but still, there's going to be a food or drink tab, and time, to be covered by someone. And, as a comparison, real world business meetings have the same aspects, which, amusingly, include different aspects of screening. ijs
Meet and greets worked fine in LR a few years ago. You had to be invited by people that had built up trust in a group. Probably wouldn't work as well these days. Pretty much all the major players on both sides are off the radar now.
Meet and greets worked fine in LR a few years ago. You had to be invited by people that had built up trust in a group. Probably wouldn't work as well these days. Pretty much all the major players on both sides are off the radar now. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Funtimes Hogfan6!

I'm still LMAO at Pamelatoo. From the last one there is still a Dominos delivery guy with a permanent smile on his face after she raised her shirt and flashed him as a tip!

And it's still a mystery who ate the nipple off the tit cake. My bet is still on Miss Randi.

UNFORTUNATELY, it wouldn't work here any longer.
Meet and greets worked fine in LR a few years ago. You had to be invited by people that had built up trust in a group. Probably wouldn't work as well these days. Pretty much all the major players on both sides are off the radar now. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Funtimes Hogfan6!

I'm still LMAO at Pamelatoo. From the last one there is still a Dominos delivery guy with a permanent smile on his face after she raised her shirt and flashed him as a tip!

And it's still a mystery who ate the nipple off the tit cake. My bet is still on Miss Randi.

UNFORTUNATELY, it wouldn't work here any longer. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Now that type of M&G sounds fun! Like a social event or a party.

The guy MB is talking about is a totally different story. He's just wasting her time and playing games.