Ladies, what would you want?

Ladies, if you had a client that just wanted to pleasure you, what would you want him to do during the session?
Kiss me and lots of good loven. And lots of hugs.
Clean, cook me dinner, run my bath, give me a massage......:-)
Kiss me Kiss me , Massage, Kiss me Kiss me.....and make me a steak.. :-) . doesn't have to be in that order.

Nice thread.
Make popcorn, hold me in his arms and watch "monty python and the holy grail" with me..lol
Make popcorn, hold me in his arms and watch "monty python and the holy grail" with me..lol Originally Posted by lil_michelle
OMG..I HATE that movie...lol

Back to the question... I love getting massages with kisses all over my body...from my toes to my head...stopping to tease with licks is an added bonus!!!
OMG..I HATE that movie...lol

Back to the question... I love getting massages with kisses all over my body...from my toes to my head...stopping to tease with licks is an added bonus!!! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
oh! It's the greatest movie ever!!! lol... well, I was young and stoned the first time I saw it so that could have some impact on why I still like it today
oh! It's the greatest movie ever!!! lol... well, I was young and stoned the first time I saw it so that could have some impact on why I still like it today Originally Posted by lil_michelle
That could be a reason!! Everytime I hear horses running I think of coconuts being banged together! lol

P.S. Sorry to the OP for hijacking this awesome thread...lol
For which no money is exchanged!
Pick up my tennis balls while I practice my serve for 30 mins, (a big plus if he's a tennis player too, ... and handsome), come to my place, shower, enjoy some wine, massage me, kiss me, play with my breasts, DATY me for a loooonnnggg time, play with my breasts again, and do me with his big dick. OMG! And not contact me until I contact him again. What a perfect man! LOL
Make popcorn, hold me in his arms and watch "monty python and the holy grail" with me..lol Originally Posted by lil_michelle
But,
Do you weigh the same as a duck? Also, are you a migratory swallow?

But,
Do you weigh the same as a duck? Also, are you a migratory swallow? Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Migratory swallow? Is that where she runs to the bathroom afterwards?
Let me lay my head on your shoulder, hold me tight, and dance with me to this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmxC-8YhVF4
But,
Do you weigh the same as a duck? Also, are you a migratory swallow?

Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Unladen swallow... and are you suggesting coconuts migrate? hehe
Light some candles and put some background music on. Rub my feet for an hour. Keep my wineglass full. Run me a HOT bubble bath, while I am bathing don't forget to keep an eye on my wineglass. Massage my shoulders and neck while I am all warm and relaxed from my bath, then rub my feet for another hour.

Obviously the way to Marla's heart is through her feet!