Fake Reviews

So if there is a completely fake review of a nonexistent
provider which also includes info that could hurt a real provider, what can be done to have it removed? Aside from asking the local mods, who have allowed it to be up since this afternoon and just say they are "working" on removing it.
mmmmm White Knight or mandle ?
How can hurt a real on. If my blow up doll giving me free pussey so what. But it against rules.
I do not beleive reviews can be removed unless the reviewer says that it is fake and sometimes not even then. The problem is, no one but the reviewer and the provider reviewed would know if the review is fake, everyone else is repeating hear say or guessing. So OP, if you are not the reviewer, how do you know the review is fake?
I got to read the review in question before it was removed. There's no info involved that would jeopardize the safety of all involved parties(unless it got edited out by the reviewer). At the time, all that it said was that the provider in question was providing out of a location she shares with another provider. How is that going to affect the provider you're trying to protect, other than list her association with an unsavory character and the condition of her location of business? It wasn't like it was a matter of life and death. So why cry about the sky falling?

Besides, your girl has made it a habit of pissing off the wrong people. That might be more of an issue with her character than anyone she chooses to associate with. Last I remember, didn't she get banned for having a meltdown and posting RLI of the person she had a problem with? This fake review could very well have been retaliation for what she did. Tit for tat doesn't make it right, but having enough sense not to start shit in the first place would be even better. Maybe you should tell your protectee that?

Or should I link that thread here for all to see the behavior of your girl and let it be known? I'm sure you wouldn't think it would be a good idea.